First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I took a ride with a local jeep club to Rush Offroad in eastern kentucky. We just wanted to show some folks the ropes and get their feet wet... er tires muddy... We had fun it was dusty as hell though. No problems except for some tight turns with the gladiator. We had YJ's, TJ's, JK's a JL and my JT. :D
Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
I took a ride with a local jeep club to Rush Offroad in eastern kentucky. We just wanted to show some folks the ropes and get their feet wet... er tires muddy... We had fun it was dusty as hell though. No problems except for some tight turns with the gladiator. We had YJ's, TJ's, JK's a JL and my JT. :D

[/QUOTE
My wife's mom and entire family were born and raised in Ashland, KY. Tough people from good ol' American stock. Great video and keep on Jeepin'

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
Looks like an afternoons worth of fun and adventure. Hope to have the time to do some trail riding here soon.

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Looks like an afternoons worth of fun and adventure. Hope to have the time to do some trail riding here soon.
yeah it was fun. You always learn something or realize you need something each outing. :D

Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Iā€™m from Shelbyville and have been wanting to get over that way for some rides. Do you post anywhere when yā€™all start planning a trip?? We are tempted to head to red river gorge this coming weekend.

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
yeah it was fun. You always learn something or realize you need something each outing. :D
Been looking at trails around here in the Talladega National Forest.
Between work and all the recent rain we've had, I've been reluctant to even try to do any trail riding.

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Iā€™m from Shelbyville and have been wanting to get over that way for some rides. Do you post anywhere when yā€™all start planning a trip?? We are tempted to head to red river gorge this coming weekend.
we have a facebook group. I think they are going to "revamp" it and do a member push. We try and do bi weekly meetup/hang outs etc. If Facebook isnt your thing maybe follow me on instagram ill try and announce there.
https://www.instagram.com/ravens_eye_offroad/

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Been looking at trails around here in the Talladega National Forest.
Between work and all the recent rain we've had, I've been reluctant to even try to do any trail riding.
We hadnt had any rain here in a bit but man it was soooo dusty. they were asking me if i regretted going doorless. lol

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
On my way home from work today I hit a section of ponding water on the roadway that completely covered my windshield for more than a few seconds so going doorless wasn't an option for me today ā˜¹

Sponsored

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
On my way home from work today I hit a section of ponding water on the roadway that completely covered my windshield for more than a few seconds so going doorless wasn't an option for me today ā˜¹
oof
It rained last night and some today first time in two weeks maybe. But it had rained two weeks straight before that so evens out I guess lol

Pergrem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Yamaha/BRP Tech
I've never been, but I'm always fixing SSVs that people trash there. I think the one in the shop now was crashed there. What part of KY are you from? I'm around the Cave Run Lake area.

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I've never been, but I'm always fixing SSVs that people trash there. I think the one in the shop now was crashed there. What part of KY are you from? I'm around the Cave Run Lake area.
Ha! There were some pricey ones out there. They looked fun though. I'm in greenup area.

OLAF 4X4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Party Chief
Going to check out Rush on February 5 th. Anyone interested in meeting up?
Sponsored