1981 CJ-7 Laredo, 1982 CJ-7 "The Texan", 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
shop owner
I really like that skid plate system!

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Pretty sure that is the Artec belly pan; I'd put one on for the piece of mind when dragging over rocks. I wonder if Genright is planning to make one; I know they make skids for the JK/JKU. Surprised there wasn't a prototype on this JT.

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I run a set of Rock Hard skid plates on my JKUR when I hit the trails. I pull them off when doing overland style trips though. Just too much additional weight that is not needed. My JT will be built for overland trips, so I don't plan on getting skid plates for it... but it is nice to see companies making good products for the JT.

Sponsored

brianobomer7

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator soon
Occupation
Teacher
Very new to the Jeep Gladiator world. Is there a spot that lists all the mods on this jeep? Whats the brand of that truck bed roll bar? how much lift do you think they added to that truck?
thanks

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Very new to the Jeep Gladiator world. Is there a spot that lists all the mods on this jeep? Whats the brand of that truck bed roll bar? how much lift do you think they added to that truck?
thanks
Truckbed roll bar is “cbi “. Zoom in in the photo and you can a) see their initials cut into the side and b) see the sticker plastered on side of the bed.
Sponsored