Sponsored

How to turn off running lights or need help to replace with green?

Matts4x4

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Oil and gas.
2021 jeep gladiator Mojave.

A few questions here. First I can’t get the halo rings or the pre running lights to turn off short of trying to pull fuses. Any recommendations or comments?

Second question. Because we use the truck for thermal pig hunting all the time. If I can’t turn off these lights is there a replacement set I can buy that is green? I have found some headlights that have the green halo but have not found the pre running lights in green.
Thanks for the help.
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
2021 jeep gladiator Mojave.

A few questions here. First I can’t get the halo rings or the pre running lights to turn off short of trying to pull fuses. Any recommendations or comments?

Second question. Because we use the truck for thermal pig hunting all the time. If I can’t turn off these lights is there a replacement set I can buy that is green? I have found some headlights that have the green halo but have not found the pre running lights in green.
Thanks for the help.
Like this?

een_57e09d8f-9413-4227-b7df-1d81d9f12553_1024x1024.jpg

https://www.oraclelights.com/products/jeep-wrangler-jl-colorshift-rgb-w-headlight-drl-upgrade

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Yeah hit up Oracle. They will get you situated. All of my aftermarket lighting has been through them. My green halos are my original CCFL versions from 2008 and still running strong.

Jeep Gladiator How to turn off running lights or need help to replace with green? 20200627_202633

Last edited:
OP
OP

Matts4x4

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Oil and gas.
Thank you for the info. I will call them. According to dodge there is no way to turn off the halo and running lights in factory settings.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Yeah hit up Oracle. They will get you situated. All of my aftermarket lighting has been through them. My green halos are my original CCFL versions from 2008 and still running strong.

Jeep Gladiator How to turn off running lights or need help to replace with green? 20200627_202633
CCFL!? Old School but still looks great! :like:

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation