Sponsored

Service advisor recommendation for Monroe area

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Would anyone here have a recommendation for a service advisor that they have worked with before, I'm new to the general area and am considering using the Monroe Jeep dealer.

much appreciated, thanks.
Sponsored

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
Some people aren't fans of the Monroe dealer, since it's part of a multi-dealership family. I was not impressed with their sales staff when I went looking.

Dwayne Lane in Everett might be a better option, albeit out of town. That's where I bought my JT; haven't needed service yet, so I can't speak of their service department. DL has been around for decades.

OP
OP
atxatxatx

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Some people aren't fans of the Monroe dealer, since it's part of a multi-dealership family. I was not impressed with their sales staff when I went looking.

Dwayne Lane in Everett might be a better option, albeit out of town. That's where I bought my JT; haven't needed service yet, so I can't speak of their service department. DL has been around for decades.
thank you for the response. Much appreciated.

NoGlad8r

First Name
Ever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Occupation
Consultant

How good of a deal did you get on your JT from that dealership in Everett? I have been looking at dealers all over the Seattle area and most dealers have no interest in making deals, most are saying sticker is the price....take it or leave it....

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
How good of a deal did you get on your JT from that dealership in Everett? I have been looking at dealers all over the Seattle area and most dealers have no interest in making deals, most are saying sticker is the price....take it or leave it....
Short answer: I think I got the best deal I could get at the time. Will I be upset if Gladiators are listed $10k off MSRP in December? No. Do I wish I got it for cheaper? Of course, I think all of us want things to be less expensive.

Wife & I were looking at Tacomas, but they all have a ridiculous ADM. I told my wife I will go spend $10k more on something that doesn't have ADM. Our desired Tacoma would have been somewhere around $48-54k based on ADM; it wouldn't even be a TRD Pro.

No one's getting any deals where the economy isn't greatly affecting the area. The vehicle "shortage" from COVID-related issues mean all new cars sold don't have a guaranteed replacement coming from the factory.

Trying to find a comparable model on Cars.com isn't as easy as it sounds. I found one in New Mexico that's close, it's listed at $58k. It's black, not Sting Gray. That's close to what mine was listed at, but I paid well closer to $50k. I'm basically "missing" leather, color top, color fenders, front trail cam, adaptive cruise, and aux buttons.

Rairdon's didn't want to deal. They'll "find" a JT through their dealer network, but they won't work a deal on what's on the lot. The old-school, gruff, smoking salesman said "the cheapest Jeep Gladiator in 500 miles was sold off this lot 2 weeks ago at $47,000." I'm like, b**ch, I just test drove a Willys listed at $47k in Burlington yesterday.

Dealers are just plain crazy: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/838180129/overview/

$10k (or less) of aftermarket goodies (including the cheap Amazon interior cover-ups) on a Sport. Let's sell it for $100k, see what happens. <facepalm>

NoGlad8r

First Name
Ever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Occupation
Consultant
Short answer: I think I got the best deal I could get at the time. Will I be upset if Gladiators are listed $10k off MSRP in December? No. Do I wish I got it for cheaper? Of course, I think all of us want things to be less expensive.

Wife & I were looking at Tacomas, but they all have a ridiculous ADM. I told my wife I will go spend $10k more on something that doesn't have ADM. Our desired Tacoma would have been somewhere around $48-54k based on ADM; it wouldn't even be a TRD Pro.

No one's getting any deals where the economy isn't greatly affecting the area. The vehicle "shortage" from COVID-related issues mean all new cars sold don't have a guaranteed replacement coming from the factory.

Trying to find a comparable model on Cars.com isn't as easy as it sounds. I found one in New Mexico that's close, it's listed at $58k. It's black, not Sting Gray. That's close to what mine was listed at, but I paid well closer to $50k. I'm basically "missing" leather, color top, color fenders, front trail cam, adaptive cruise, and aux buttons.

Rairdon's didn't want to deal. They'll "find" a JT through their dealer network, but they won't work a deal on what's on the lot. The old-school, gruff, smoking salesman said "the cheapest Jeep Gladiator in 500 miles was sold off this lot 2 weeks ago at $47,000." I'm like, b**ch, I just test drove a Willys listed at $47k in Burlington yesterday.

Dealers are just plain crazy: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/838180129/overview/

$10k (or less) of aftermarket goodies (including the cheap Amazon interior cover-ups) on a Sport. Let's sell it for $100k, see what happens. <facepalm>
OMG...that link....98k ??? For a lift, tires and a snorkel...LOL ....they should have at least started with a Rubicon...Everything out here in the NW is priced at a premium...housing and cars are the worst right now.

For 98k I'd wait for the JT with the Hemi.....whenever that comes out...

I'm not in a hurry and I can wait it out. I have been looking at JT's for a while and debating on just doing a custom order or buying off the lot, but with the market the way it is due to the chip shortage, looks like i'll just have to wait... :mad: :crying:
Sponsored