Sponsored

Should I get Bestop Supertop 2 w or w/o tonneau?

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I wish

Well shit, I wish I would have known about this! Do you know how well it holds up? It's been a year with my Bestop Supertop for truck 2 and I'm not very happy with it. It comes apart on the freeway and completely apart when off-roading, at least in the summer with the heat and the black diamond material I'm not sure about the twill. As for the tonneau part it completely sucks.
Yep. I completely wrote off the tonneau cover..total waste. And the topper works…but the sides pop open ofte while driving. It does stay dry inside which is nice. Thankfully i only use mine while im camping and it comes off when i get home.
Sponsored

Coldtoes

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon - Hyrdro Blue
I wish

Well shit, I wish I would have known about this! Do you know how well it holds up? It's been a year with my Bestop Supertop for truck 2 and I'm not very happy with it. It comes apart on the freeway and completely apart when off-roading, at least in the summer with the heat and the black diamond material I'm not sure about the twill. As for the tonneau part it completely sucks.
I don't have the fas-top, so I can't speak for how well it works. I just had heard about it and knew it fit what you were looking for. I'm sure someone on the forum here has it.