First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Auto Tech Teacher
Any suggestions on purchasing the small Amber LED lights that I see people installing in the upper 3 center vertical slots of the front grille? Are there kits that fit the grille slots you can purchase, or do you have to purchase individual universal LED's? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Sponsored

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I went with the prerunner lights from Oracle and no issues so far. I did however, get new hardware from Lowes, sprayed them and clear coated to prevent rust issues. The ones from Oracle seem to rust according to some people. Mine have been rust free after many washes.

Jeep Gladiator Small Amber LED Grille Lights recommendations 2968ED4C-0EEB-4414-9028-A325C97CD1EF

Sponsored

OP
OP
gmarcucio

gmarcucio

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Auto Tech Teacher
I went with the prerunner lights from Oracle and no issues so far. I did however, get new hardware from Lowes, sprayed them and clear coated to prevent rust issues. The ones from Oracle seem to rust according to some people. Mine have been rust free after many washes.

Jeep Gladiator Small Amber LED Grille Lights recommendations 2968ED4C-0EEB-4414-9028-A325C97CD1EF
Jeep looks nice!!! I like the grille lights!

Cruizer8

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Freedom Edition, 1983 Postal Jeep
Tempting. A tad rough around the edges, but that seems typical of non-commercial 3D printing. Probably wouldnā€™t notice, though.
I see they are printed with PLA and not ABS. This may lead to some issues since PLA doesn't hold up as well outside. I have never trusted any of my prints to be left outside permanently at least.

deanmarkley

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemist

Jeep Gladiator Small Amber LED Grille Lights recommendations 44DE6136-BC87-45D5-8B28-CA7FFBA95C10
When you installed these, did you have to replace the plastic thingies that hold the grill and fender liners on? Or are they reuseable?

Sponsored

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
When you installed these, did you have to replace the plastic thingies that hold the grill and fender liners on? Or are they reuseable?
I didnā€™t have to replace anything. There are large washers that go over the grill holes so the lights donā€™t fall through. I didnā€™t touch the fender liners as I tapped the lights into my headlight halos.

EddyArnold

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD | 88 300zx | 97 XJ
Occupation
TheCyber
It's just a generic kit, but it's not complicated... Tiny zip ties to the grill & routing wiring wasn't too bad

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
^^ And these are nice too because you can use any 3/4ā€ flush mount marker light for them. Iā€™m running tinted lenses with an amber light. So when theyā€™re off they kinda blend in
Sponsored