First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I was in Santa Cruz this weekend after the Jeep Academy, heading down to hotel coffee and held the elevator open for a fellow. We chatted a bit, he was headed back to Michigan for a new job. He said it was fixing to snow at home, after I complained about 85 being pretty hot for the coast. YIKES!

Anyone else get into some snow yet this year? The Jeep is less than two weeks old, still on stock all seasons which may be considered no seasons but it was fun to get out in the snow today. Looking forward to more challenging winter driving, probably deeper stuff. With traction control on relatively flat roads, didn't even need to go into 4 high. For folks out of the North, winter is coming!
IMG_20201020_164742.jpg
Sponsored

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
NO NO NO NO, I love to look at snow in pictures plus it’s to early for that

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr ,2020 jt gladiator
I’m in Maine, rain some flakes, sleet, around 30 degrees this morning, if you don’t like it, wait a minute. Bought mine last November, came with MTs worked really well all winter

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
About 5" of snow here, streets mostly cleared by the time I drove on it.
I think the stock All-Season tires suck on compact snow & ice: I'm replacing them with their All-Terrain brother. Also replacing the not-so-attractive wheels at the same time.

Sponsored

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
Got about 6" on the ground over the last 24 hours. The roads were mostly clear today but did get some sliding fun in today. The X-ATs performed well overall.
Jeep Gladiator Snow! 20201025_185846

OP
OP
pluikens

pluikens

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Got about 6" on the ground over the last 24 hours. The roads were mostly clear today but did get some sliding fun in today. The X-ATs performed well overall.
Jeep Gladiator Snow! 20201025_185846
What size tires are those? And are they on Icon wheels?

Scteal

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Just drove the JT through its first snow fall. Living in Northern Maine, I always have a dedicated snow tire, studded. But seeing the JT is new, keeping the Falken MT on and they behaved well. Still slippery but manageable. The 1 to 2 inches of snow are a true test of a tire. When you go above that, its all the same traction wise, of course there is exemption to this!

Sponsored

snide

First Name
Big Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator
Supposed to get snow on Friday morning, here in NE PA. Hope not, but if we do, I may go out and play.