First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Sport S (Max Tow)
Occupation
Geologist
I'm looking forward to some casual trail runs or desert trips. Just picked up the Jeep and it's stock but I'm happy to try out most anything. Anza Borrego is good for me and maybe a bit further north.
Sponsored

OP
OP
willemlock

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
I'm looking forward to some casual trail runs or desert trips. Just picked up the Jeep and it's stock but I'm happy to try out most anything. Anza Borrego is good for me and maybe a bit further north.
Anza has some amazing runs. Also look at Joshua Tree for easy trails with Berdoo Canyon Rd. Big Bear is always good and we should be able to do some snow runs soon. Death Valley and the Mojave desert have some real easy but very scenic trails. Welcome to the group and hope to see you out on the trails soon.

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Hiace 4wd, 2007 Toyota Avalon, 2010 Ram Power Wagon, 2014 Mini Cooper S, 2016 Lexus GS350F
I will be out with a group this weekend at Afton Canyon if anyone wants to come. We'll be doing day trips into Calico and Mojave.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
No experience at all on trails but would love to get together to see what all y'all have done on your trucks to get ideas for my new rig.

Sponsored

TM_Overland

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Anza has some amazing runs. Also look at Joshua Tree for easy trails with Berdoo Canyon Rd. Big Bear is always good and we should be able to do some snow runs soon. Death Valley and the Mojave desert have some real easy but very scenic trails. Welcome to the group and hope to see you out on the trails soon.
I'm new to offroading. Getting bigger tires and hopefully a leveling kit done within the next month. I'd like to meet up for some easier trails. tire upgrade and leveling kit good enough for beginner trails?

OP
OP
willemlock

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm new to offroading. Getting bigger tires and hopefully a leveling kit done within the next month. I'd like to meet up for some easier trails. tire upgrade and leveling kit good enough for beginner trails?
Absolutely, key will be to learn your wheel placement first. I ran many trails with a leveling kit and 35’s. Join a couple of the Jeep Gladiator Facebook groups they organize quite a few runs for beginners. SoCal Jeep Gladiators and FTR Offroad are local groups. Hope to see you out on the trails soon. Have fun.

TM_Overland

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Absolutely, key will be to learn your wheel placement first. I ran many trails with a leveling kit and 35’s. Join a couple of the Jeep Gladiator Facebook groups they organize quite a few runs for beginners. SoCal Jeep Gladiators and FTR Offroad are local groups. Hope to see you out on the trails soon. Have fun.
Much appreciated!

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Hiace 4wd, 2007 Toyota Avalon, 2010 Ram Power Wagon, 2014 Mini Cooper S, 2016 Lexus GS350F
You guys are more than welcome to run with our group. Check out Borderline Explorer on YouTube.

I also just got back from camping and running trails yesterday and today in Big Bear. Making first tracks is always fun.

Jeep Gladiator SOCAL Gladiator meet/trail run 20201228_062014
Jeep Gladiator SOCAL Gladiator meet/trail run 20201228_081602

Ophio

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Galdiator Overland (Stock)
Occupation
Retired Product Safety Engineer
New stock overland been itching to get it dirty, we are open for joining a laid back group for trails

Sponsored

OP
OP
willemlock

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want to do a real nice scenic and easy run start at pioneer town and make your way back to Big Bear on the 2N02 (Burns Canyon Rd). There are a few mines that you can explore and a place called the (Jeep Playground) where you can drive up and down a steep hill and test your skills without risking any damage. We’re in the process of moving house but once we’re done I’ll organize a few runs and we can work our way up to more crawling runs for the people that are keen.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Heading to Holcomb Creek and Big Bear Area this weekend. Let me know if you are running over there, maybe we can meet and take some pictures and videos for the IG

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heading to Holcomb Creek and Big Bear Area this weekend. Let me know if you are running over there, maybe we can meet and take some pictures and videos for the IG
What trail do you plan to run? I'm not big enough to hit Holcomb or JBT especially in the snow.
Sponsored