Soft top question

Birel33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland and a Ridgeline
Occupation
FF/EMT
What are you guys doing with the rear window and corners while traveling? How are you storing them and where do you put them in the truck while traveling.
Sponsored

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
They are meant to be put in the bag with the window. The elastic loops at each end hold them.

I leave them in a lot too and just remove the window. I know they are "supposed" to be taken off but around town I haven't had a problem.

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
They are meant to be put in the bag with the window. The elastic loops at each end hold them.

I leave them in a lot too and just remove the window. I know they are "supposed" to be taken off but around town I haven't had a problem.
Yeah I don't take anything off. I leave the windows and corners in with the top down. Works great at 80 mph

Reactions: BAT

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Yeah I don't take anything off. I leave the windows and corners in with the top down. Works great at 80 mph
All in,(like you do) or all out is how it's supposed to be run according to the owners manual.
I was just saying I haven't had an issue off highway. Not sure I'd risk leaving the corners in without the window on the highway, especially when they take 2 seconds to pop out

OP
OP
Birel33

Birel33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland and a Ridgeline
Occupation
FF/EMT
I too have run with the top back and rear window in, but I enjoy the breeze with it out. I just haven’t figured out what to do with them when I’m traveling. I did not get a bag for them, my truck came with the dual top group.

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
If you have a tonneau cover you could just lay the window and quarters on a moving blanket or towel in the bed

Or lay it on the back seat and fold the top halfs down over it

Or buy the bag...
Sponsored