Soft Top

Gshaw34

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I am patiently awaiting the soft top to be purchased after market. I hope it comes out soon. Taking the back of the hard top is not hard at all and can be done with one person but a soft top would be a whole lot easier especially for days it might rain.

Maybe either Mopar or aftermarket. I wonder if they will have one that foods all the way down or it easily removed and stored in the bed of the jeep.
Sponsored

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
I am patiently awaiting the soft top to be purchased after market. I hope it comes out soon. Taking the back of the hard top is not hard at all and can be done with one person but a soft top would be a whole lot easier especially for days it might rain.

Maybe either Mopar or aftermarket. I wonder if they will have one that foods all the way down or it easily removed and stored in the bed of the jeep.
I would love to get soft top as well. I was told that the JL soft top was very hard to get a hold of the first 6 months. Even even if you order dual tops many times the top was shipped months later. Fingers crossed.

I think I will getting sun bonnet from Mopar and a sunrider for hardtop for this summer. Then sell them and get a full soft top next spring. Hopefully there will be more options.

Sun Bonnet
Part Number: 82215620
Parts Description: The Sun Bonnet is made of black durable, high- quality soft top material. Provides a modest amount of rain protection including shade and wind protec...

Price: $250.00

OP
OP

Gshaw34

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I was thinking the same thing. Wondering how a sun shade like JT top spider shade works with a small it freak rain storm. If it holds up decent that maybe the plan.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I was thinking the same thing. Wondering how a sun shade like JT top spider shade works with a small it freak rain storm. If it holds up decent that maybe the plan.
The MOPAR one is made from the same material as the tops so should provide rain protection (from straight down at least). Most if not all the others are mesh and well, me think you get wet

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
So wear your swim trunks when you head out. Be prepared.

The MOPAR one is made from the same material as the tops so should provide rain protection (from straight down at least). Most if not all the others are mesh and well, me think you get wet
Sponsored