MIchael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Union Bricklayer/welder
Good evening!
I found a used soft top for sale , it’s all there but the guy said that-he doesn't have any bolts for it ! Are the bolts the same for the hard top as for the soft top
Sponsored

BrooksC

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2 door, 2020 Gladiator Max Tow
The bolts for the soft top base that goes around the back of the cab and the 4 that bolt the top to the door surrounds are the same. The ones that bolt the two-piece door surrounds together and the long ones that bolt the door surrounds to sport bar are different. I would say its likely he actually has these since they're not used for the hard top and kind of become part of the door surround assemblies. But "no bolts" is a pretty comprehensive statement. I have an extra set of the long bolts and cab bolts. Holler if it turns out you need some.

OP
OP
Crazy mike

Crazy mike

First Name
MIchael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Union Bricklayer/welder
The bolts for the soft top base that goes around the back of the cab and the 4 that bolt the top to the door surrounds are the same. The ones that bolt the two-piece door surrounds together and the long ones that bolt the door surrounds to sport bar are different. I would say its likely he actually has these since they're not used for the hard top and kind of become part of the door surround assemblies. But "no bolts" is a pretty comprehensive statement. I have an extra set of the long bolts and cab bolts. Holler if it turns out you need some.

OP
OP
Crazy mike

Crazy mike

First Name
MIchael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Union Bricklayer/welder
Cool ! He said the dealer installed the hard top , so they must of not put them in the bolt holder under the rear seat !
so I told him to knock off $300 and he said fine ! do it look like everythings there ?

E306807E-3E7C-4279-912E-8A762DF13849.png

D0D5FCE8-58E4-49FE-84F2-BB6A78EAF739.png

07DAF8B9-AF3E-4016-BA21-EB6B4AB6F536.jpeg

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
If it’s a good deal do it. Bolts are bolts and can be sourced easily once you figure out what you need.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Crazy mike

Crazy mike

First Name
MIchael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Union Bricklayer/welder
Yep , $1.100 ! I’m going to drop off my other car at the dealer tomorrow so I’ll order the bolts

BrooksC

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2 door, 2020 Gladiator Max Tow
Looks like everything is there. Threw me off for a minute because the rear door surrounds are still attached to the top. It does look the door surround bolts are missing on the fronts. Can't tell on the backs.

Screenshot_20210306-193133_Gallery.jpg

OP
OP
Crazy mike

Crazy mike

First Name
MIchael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation