• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Undisclosed Sold

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
sold
Sponsored

Last edited:

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
I just saw this truck in person a couple days back...hands down one of the coolest builds I have ever seen.

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
13,700 miles (still has that new truck smell) Miles will increase as we use it.
Never smoked in
2” Mopar lift plus the standard Rubicon suspension with zero miles
37” KO2 with 13,700 miles on method 701 wheels
Also comes with factory Rubicon MT wheels/tires/tpms with zero miles.

Options:
Leather Seats
Trailer tow
Cold weather
LED lighting
8.4 Premium Audio
Active Safety Group
Adaptive Cruise Control
Aux Switch Group
All weather mats
8 speed auto
Remote keyless entry
Body colored hardtop
Body colored fender flares
Spray in bedliner
Forward facing trail cam
Mopar bed rails (not the locking storage under seat box or outlet in bed, just the rails.)

I am in Colorado and would be willing to meet for the right price.

I do have a Lein with my bank.

Asking $55,000 for just the truck.

Would be willing to include the Alu-Cab Canopy Camper and awning for an additional $20k or $75k as it sits.

IM for additional details and pics.

Only reason I am selling is to place a deposit on the diesel gladiator, I realize the camper price is high, but you won’t need to wait for it. Negotiable.

View attachment 87461 View attachment 87462 View attachment 87463 View attachment 87464 View attachment 87465 View attachment 87466 View attachment 87467 View attachment 87468 View attachment 87469 View attachment 87470 View attachment 87471 View attachment 87472 View attachment 87473 View attachment 87474 View attachment 87475 View attachment 87476
truck looks amazing, how Well does the 2” Mopar lift cope with the added weight of the camper?

OP
OP
camodog

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can feel the weight and have to go slower of the more technical rocks to avoid bottoming out, but it’s not as bad as I was imagining.
Airbags or stiffer springs would be in the cards for the future.
The Mopar is fine for 90% of people’s uses, but we tend to go farther and deeper than most gladiator owners.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Billet LEJT.
Occupation
I build wheels.
Great setup. That's a great price for someone who wants to just jump in and go.

OP
OP
camodog

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just saw this truck in person a couple days back...hands down one of the coolest builds I have ever seen.
Thanks for the kind words! I like your truck as well.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer