Sponsored

Stickers and decal pics!

JeepTrucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Yeah, I have 3 separate orders form them, going back over a month.
Not 1 decal received, and no communication at all.
Same here. Ordered 7/23, and have received no communication. Used this vendor because of the forum, to order black vinyl flags. Nothing special and readily available other places. Being patient, but lesson learned
Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Same here. Ordered 7/23, and have received no communication. Used this vendor because of the forum, to order black vinyl flags. Nothing special and readily available other places. Being patient, but lesson learned
PM Sent to you as well.

I promise, everyone, I am working on all your orders, just slightly backed up and working towards returning to the normal timeline. Quality comes first so I don't want to take any shortcuts to increase speed with the result of a poor product.

Sponsored

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
PM Sent to you as well.

I promise, everyone, I am working on all your orders, just slightly backed up and working towards returning to the normal timeline. Quality comes first so I don't want to take any shortcuts to increase speed with the result of a poor product.
Your designs & quality are worth the wait In my book

Sponsored

MTNBIKR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLJT; 2019 JLU
Occupation
Shepherd
It looked odd to me when I first saw it a few years ago, but after reading it described as if it's flying from a mast with the person or vehicle moving in a forward direction, it looks entirely correct.
When I was a boy, a favorite coach who was a salty old Marine explained it thusly: "The Union is always advancing." This has stuck with me down through the years. Seems aspirational given the current state of affairs.