Foztrot

First Name
Hardy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP CHEROKEE, Mitsubishi Mirage
Hey,
I moved from the US to Canada a few months back. But I will be heading back to the US in a month for a business deal. I will come back after a while, not sure when. I have a grand Cherokee which I can't take it with me. I don't have a garage to store my jeep.
Along with that, I have a few things that I have bought while I was here for my new condo which includes a TV set, a computer monitor, an induction cooker, a blender, a few clothing sets(which I don't need in the US). I could sell these, but I will need them when I come back, and buying those again isn't that cheap! If I store them in my condo, I will have to pay the rent for the condo, it isn't that cheap at all. I noticed self-storage units in Toronto that we could rent for a while or more, but have never dealt with them. Has anyone used that in Toronto to store automobiles along with other kinds of stuff?
Can anyone please help me? Do they have any monthly rental service? I need to move these things as soon as possible, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
Sponsored