Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon Launch Edition Granite Crystal
Occupation
Self employed
hello guys,

I'm at this point where I'm that close to have don to build my gladiator project .... yes yes yes I'm done ... ( note for later .... remove every links of third parts builder on my internet browser , cancel 4G data plan and go back to a DLSR camera and a Nokia 3310 sure it will helps)

anyway as I said all the final parts are collected ( metaclock 3,5in lift, accutune fox elite set, black rhino wheels, 37's inches and regearing in on track) next step will be to put all those parts together and try to make something homogenous....

Once everything will be done, the plan is to drive my JT across the whole Europe final destination .... Middle East jeep clubs and if god will reaching the famous black and white craters in Saudi.

Obviously it can be a bit tricky crossing some countries ... sadly they don't have ferryboat services across the Mediterranean Sea . Would be so simple to get in a boat in Italy and getting out in Israel or Lebanon then following the road ... this time it seems I will have to do it at the old fashion way.... driving driving driving ... hope its gonna be cool ...

what would be your advices about stuffs to carry ...

was thinking about the whole usual set of recovery gear + tools + impact wrench and maybe a fridge and some cooking stuffs...

and obviously big advantage of the JT ... lot of hidden place ... maybe it will be wise to bring the 1911 with .... not sure that traveling all this way with a AR15 or a 50BMG will be well appreciated ;-)

if anyone has any advices feel free to share ...

enjoy the weekend

Jeep Gladiator Summer 2023 road trip prep's Capture d’écran 2023-03-18 à 18.05.13
Sponsored

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Super big on the old fashioned road trip, my god that looks like it will be an amazing journey. I didn't see you mention anything about a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, or GPS. I would definitely take the 1911, probably the AR too but that's just my opinion. If you carry the 1911, look into the center console safes, so that you can lock it in if you stop at a store, gas station, or restaurant along the way.
Seems like you got the right idea with the recovery gear already...

Reactions: Dim

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Please please please post plenty of pictures of your trip. 99.9% of us jeepers can only dream of a voyage like this.

My only question is did you go with the Metal Cloak 6pak shocks?

Safe travels!

• Love
Reactions: Dim
OP
OP
Dim

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self employed
Super big on the old fashioned road trip, my god that looks like it will be an amazing journey. I didn't see you mention anything about a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, or GPS. I would definitely take the 1911, probably the AR too but that's just my opinion. If you carry the 1911, look into the center console safes, so that you can lock it in if you stop at a store, gas station, or restaurant along the way.
gps i didnt thought about that... thanks i will check about it.
for the rest its mandatory here to have it in the car and they checked it every year during the tech ispection.

OP
OP
Dim

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self employed
Please please please post plenty of pictures of your trip. 99.9% of us jeepers can only dream of a voyage like this.

My only question is did you go with the Metal Cloak 6pak shocks?

Safe travels!
but you guys lives in a country where an epic road trip can be imagined and done every weekend ;-)

i didnt go for their six packs . i followed John's advices from Accutune and decided to go for a set of Fox 2.5 performance elite.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dim

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self employed
for the 1911 its been a while that i thought trying to fing a way to fix an holster on the sportbar's top between the speakers. im always with the spfttop they seems to have plenty of room for a 1911 commander and i bet its somewhere nobody will go check if i have a control.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
but you guys lives in a country where an epic road trip can be imagined and done every weekend ;-)

i didnt go for their six packs . i followed John's advices from Accutune and decided to go for a set of Fox 2.5 performance elite.
That’s a very fair point. I need to get out and explore North America a little more haha. You will be going through some countries with very rich human history though.

And yea, you probably can’t go wrong with Fox 2.5s! Tough to beat those.

OP
OP
Dim

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self employed
That’s a very fair point. I need to get out and explore North America a little more haha. You will be going through some countries with very rich human history though.

And yea, you probably can’t go wrong with Fox 2.5s! Tough to beat those.
yes its something incredible about middle east ... i will focus on this part because as european , ive already been in each EU countries sometimes more than once. after falling in love with USA at the fisrt sight when i had 18 i felt in love with Africa so deep and since i gave a try to middle east OMG same story ... so much culture so much history so many super nice people ... many europeans should be ashamed to reduces them only to muslims countries or dictatorships . Never felt this feeling in the US because you guys still have some basics value and lot of respect for elementary rules but i think main european countries issues is about they dont want rules always claiming its my right its my right.... but they also forgot than every single right comes with some duties

cant wait to have my final setup installed
Sponsored