Sponsored

T & S Oil Catch can

Rusty PW

Well-Known Member
First Name
Russ
Joined
Jan 10, 2022
Threads
38
Messages
12,063
Reaction score
32,184
Location
Fayette Nam, Pennsyltucky
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I had a can with the site glass but it wasn’t long before it had cracked all over and I had to toss it. The can I have now doesn’t have that and I just watch my milage to know when to dump it.
The catch cans on my Nismo have dip sticks.
Sponsored

 

Schaft

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
97
Reaction score
57
Location
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon 3.0
Occupation
Retired
I had a can with the site glass but it wasn’t long before it had cracked all over and I had to toss it. The can I have now doesn’t have that and I just watch my milage to know when to dump it.
I would guess that T & S garage makes them for EOC. It is a very well-made product and it does have a site glass. But they, for some reason, located it, closest to the engine(on the back). As I stated earlier, they put the decal on the side, instead of the site glass. Still wondering if it was an engineering decision, or an advertising decision. I’m glad I don’t have to check very often. As others have stated, drain it every oil change.
 

Rusty PW

Well-Known Member
First Name
Russ
Joined
Jan 10, 2022
Threads
38
Messages
12,063
Reaction score
32,184
Location
Fayette Nam, Pennsyltucky
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I would guess that T & S garage makes them for EOC. It is a very well-made product and it does have a site glass. But they, for some reason, located it, closest to the engine(on the back). As I stated earlier, they put the decal on the side, instead of the site glass. Still wondering if it was an engineering decision, or an advertising decision. I’m glad I don’t have to check very often. As others have stated, drain it every oil change.
They probably use the same can in different vehicles. On the original design vehicle. It probably worked out well.
 
OP
OP
Jtfire35

Jtfire35

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jt
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Threads
14
Messages
163
Reaction score
100
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
I would guess that T & S garage makes them for EOC. It is a very well-made product and it does have a site glass. But they, for some reason, located it, closest to the engine(on the back). As I stated earlier, they put the decal on the side, instead of the site glass. Still wondering if it was an engineering decision, or an advertising decision. I’m glad I don’t have to check very often. As others have stated, drain it every oil change.
Yeah I just use my inspection mirror for it makes it a little bit easier.
 
 







Top