• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Hampshire take offs for sale $$$

J33P3R

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator RLE
Vehicle Showcase
rubicon LE (4) wheels and 35 inch falken wildpeak at3 with full size spare -$1500

ace rock sliders - $500

mopar rubicon rock rails - $300

possible rubicon suspension in a couple of weeks...coils, arms, shocks
never been offroad yet and garage kept

I am out of the coutry and my shop has the truck, can get you more detailed pics on request here is a link to the instagram that you can see more of the stuff in it
fawkes the adventure gladiator
local pick up only unless you are paying the freight
so NH, MA, VT, ME is all pretty close
stuff is in Manchester, NH
Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
I'm interested in the sliders, but no idea if some economic shipping option is possible. Any ideas? I'm in AZ, there's no way I could pick up.

OP
OP
J33P3R

J33P3R

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested in the sliders, but no idea if some economic shipping option is possible. Any ideas? I'm in AZ, there's no way I could pick up.
not sure they would make it to you without getting dinged up dont have the original packaging to send them out in im sure it would be over 100$ to send them

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Hah, well, dinged up is what I plan to do to them, if my JK is any indication. But understood, it's a challenge for sure.

hawk14414

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Billet silver JTR 6 speed
How many miles on the tires/wheels?

Sponsored

OP
OP
J33P3R

J33P3R

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

JTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
did you use the ACE ROCK SLIDERS in combination with the Rubicon Rock Rails ?

if so, any thoughts, good or bad, as to how this set up worked for you and if it provided somewhat of a foot step for getting in and out ?

thanks in advance for the perspective ....

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
I had the ACE rails on my JK with the Rubi rails. From photos, this seems to fit exactly like it does on the JT/JL. I absolutely loved them. A perfect small step, but not in the way. Great rock protection, I really beat them up hard. The only small downside was that if they are muddy, you have to avoid touching them with your pants leg.

OP
OP
J33P3R

J33P3R

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
did you use the ACE ROCK SLIDERS in combination with the Rubicon Rock Rails ?

if so, any thoughts, good or bad, as to how this set up worked for you and if it provided somewhat of a foot step for getting in and out ?

thanks in advance for the perspective ....
evreything swampnut said...on the JT if you mount them with the stock rubicon rails still on there isnt much of a step...like anything ACE you can beat the crap out of it and it will come back for more...running their rear bumper on my JK and someone rear ended it destroyed the front end of their camry...bumer didnt even chip
sliders arent much different than that quality i had them on my JK as well but then switched to metal cloak overlines...my reason for switching is purely aesthetics and the function of the step

OP
OP
J33P3R

J33P3R

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
+

Sponsored

Weston.cain

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
I had the ACE rails on my JK with the Rubi rails. From photos, this seems to fit exactly like it does on the JT/JL. I absolutely loved them. A perfect small step, but not in the way. Great rock protection, I really beat them up hard. The only small downside was that if they are muddy, you have to avoid touching them with your pants leg.
Did you measure the length of the JK ace rails compaired to the length of the JT rock rails? Reason I'm asking is because I bought a set of JL MOPAR performance extended rockrails for my JT and when I mounted them noticed they were about 12-18 inches shorter than my JT rock rails(didn't run the full length of the cab).

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
The JK and JL rails are much shorter. But I think there might be some confusion, I'm getting the rails meant for the JT. My commentary was about the general fit and look being the same.

Weston.cain

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
The JK and JL rails are much shorter. But I think there might be some confusion, I'm getting the rails meant for the JT. My commentary was about the general fit and look being the same.
I gotcha, Crystal clear now.

OP
OP
J33P3R

J33P3R

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase