First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator
Occupation
Utilities
Hey Gang, looking for ideas for a temporary seat cover. Really love my Rubicon seats and don’t want full time cover but need something besides a towel to throw over my seats when I go mountain biking and get filthy. Only option I’ve found was these towels. Any help is appreciated.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/insync-cabana-stripe-beach-towel-2-go
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Google can help you but it won't up your post count. Do a search for "towels on car seats"

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Hey Gang, looking for ideas for a temporary seat cover. Really love my Rubicon seats and don’t want full time cover but need something besides a towel to throw over my seats when I go mountain biking and get filthy. Only option I’ve found was these towels. Any help is appreciated.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/insync-cabana-stripe-beach-towel-2-go
I ordered those, but I haven’t needed to use them yet, so I don’t have any feedback on them.

OP
OP
OH-jeep

OH-jeep

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator
Occupation
Utilities
Google can help you but it won't up your post count. Do a search for "towels on car seats"
Sorry @whatexit, I didn’t know I was not meeting my daily post count. Could you let me know how many a day I’m supposed to post? I’ve only owned my gladiator for about 2 weeks now so the truck is pretty new too me and I’m still learning about it. Besides that I have a family and other hobbies. And yes I did a google search and that’s how I found the towel covers I posted in this post. I also checked quadratec 4wd hardware and every jeep online store I know of. Just thought someone might have found something I couldn’t. Oh………. By the way nice to meet ya and thanks for the warm welcome.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Had nothing to do with your daily post count or "how many a day you're supposed to post"

Welcome to the forum - nice to meet ya

Try this

Sponsored

JT LIFE

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Eco Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I've used an old t shirt for a quick cover....

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
I picked up a set of generic dickies seat covers from wal mart for about 20 bucks till I was ready to order prp seat covers

OP
OP
OH-jeep

OH-jeep

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator
Occupation
Utilities

Sponsored

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
Seat Cover Waterproof

I bought these, since sometimes I'm soaked at the end of the day from doing pool work I needed something waterproof. They also roll up and fit under the rear seats perfect.

OP
OP
OH-jeep

OH-jeep

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator
Occupation
Utilities
These look really nice also. Just received 2 seat armour covers but might need to try one of these also.
Seat Cover Waterproof

I bought these, since sometimes I'm soaked at the end of the day from doing pool work I needed something waterproof. They also roll up and fit under the rear seats perfect.
FEAFF68A-21EC-4556-A649-58962853EB97.jpeg
Sponsored