Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
So I place an order online at 4 wheel parts at the end of June. 2 days later I check on the order and the order status says the card was declined and I no longer see the charge on my credit card as pending. Fast forward to last week and I see a charge from 4 wheel parts and get a shipping notification that the items were shipped. I then go back to my credit card and they charged me but it appears as a June charge. They did not ship all of the items but charged me for the whole order.
Because of the declined card or payment in June I ordered the same part again knowing that its on back order and I wanted to stay on the list to get that part.
I send them an email asking them to cancel the original order and I want to return the shipped items because I had already bought them from somewhere else. They cancel my second order even though I did not ask for it to be canceled but kept the order I wanted canceled live.
They never responded back to my email and took me over 2 hours waiting on a phone call to find out that they basically do whatever they want without having any customer service at all. I have to pay to return the items that they fraudulently charged me for, and find out that instead of keeping communication with customers they can charge people when ever and not discuss with the customer about canceling orders or billing.
There are some great parts companies out there and these guys are not on the list. I will never order from them again. Stay away from 4 wheel parts online.
Sponsored

RatZer0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JT
Occupation
Manufacturing Stellantis
My experience has pretty much been the same. Ordered over $1k in parts mid-May and my card was charged immediately. Order showed ā€˜Being processedā€™ from that point onward. Mid June, tried calling 27 times during various times that they were supposed to be open and the phone was never answered.

End of June, I had sent two emails to Customer Service asking for some sort of update. Early July, emailed asking for the order to be cancelled. Mid July, the order just shows up on my doorstep where it sat for over a day since I got no notice of shipping or delivery.

Order still shows ā€˜Being processedā€™ on their website. I hope another one doesnā€™t show up and my card is charged again.

This was my second transaction with them. The first showed up without any notice either but they got that one to me in a month.

OP
OP
createdbeats

createdbeats

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
My experience has pretty much been the same. Ordered over $1k in parts mid-May and my card was charged immediately. Order showed ā€˜Being processedā€™ from that point onward. Mid June, tried calling 27 times during various times that they were supposed to be open and the phone was never answered.

End of June, I had sent two emails to Customer Service asking for some sort of update. Early July, emailed asking for the order to be cancelled. Mid July, the order just shows up on my doorstep where it sat for over a day since I got no notice of shipping or delivery.

Order still shows ā€˜Being processedā€™ on their website. I hope another one doesnā€™t show up and my card is charged again.

This was my second transaction with them. The first showed up without any notice either but they got that one to me in a month.
For as big of a company, you would think they would take care of their customers. I am for sure staying away now. Hopefully it all works out for you.

Walldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I will only order from the store, never online. That has work well. I stopped ordering online from them after my card number was compromised by an employee and they charged over $5K in computer's. My bank was really good and alerted me before the charge was approved, but still.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I've sworn off of them... Just not worth the hassle
Sponsored