Sponsored

Thank You BillieBars

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
After debating over different rack systems for a long time, I decided the BillieBars with the molle panel sides was the most versatile way to go. I excitedly placed my order over the weekend and they were delivered that Wednesday. I was so excited that I had already put tape lines on the truck where I wanted to brackets to go before it even arrived. Sadly, when I cracked open the box, only 3 brackets were there. Seeing as how UPS didn't get the package to me until 9pm that day, I figured this would be something I'd need to wait to deal with the next day and resigned myself to the fact that the 4th bracket would likely show up sometime the next week.

I sent BillieBars an email at 9:35pm that night letting them know of the missing piece. They replied 7 minutes later letting me know they'd get one sent out ASAP. 7 minutes. I don't think I've ever had a company reply that quickly, especially after hours! I confirmed the shipping address with them and headed to bed. I woke up the next morning to see that they had put in the replacement order and generated a shipping label at 5:30am. No delay, no waiting, it was just done! They were so on top of everything that rather than waiting until the next week, the bracket showed up Saturday morning, a mere 2½ days after I had received the original shipment!

@BillieBars thank you for being so prompt with your customer service. I am honestly blown away by how quickly you responded. Best part is I now have the rack on my truck and it looks great! I can even start loading up bikes and kayaks this weekend to use right away! I feel like I lost absolutely no time despite the wait.

For anyone looking, don't hesitate to place an order. The rack is fantastic, sturdy, easy to install, and best of all they will clearly treat you right as a customer.

Jeep Gladiator Thank You BillieBars 1652552536370
Sponsored

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland
Thanks for this write up! Love seeing the builds come through and really appreciate the experience you shared here!