First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
So I'm a new gladiator owner and its the most expensive car I've ever bought.
Btw……it’s not a car. :CWL:
Sponsored

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
So I'm a new gladiator owner and its the most expensive car I've ever bought. Add to that the horrible incessant need to buy upgrades... All that stuff can make this truck difficult to justify, but today my wife and I swapped cars, she took the gladiator out and was so happy waving to other jeeps.
That silly jeep wave 100% made her day.
So thank you guys for keeping up with the wave, that makes the jeep worth it to her, making it even more worth it to me.
Letting your wife drive the Gladiator is the worst mistake you can make. Sooner or later you will wind up with a JLU in the driveway, ask me how I know.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Letting your wife drive the Gladiator is the worst mistake you can make. Sooner or later you will wind up with a JLU in the driveway, ask me how I know.
My wife has driven mine back from Fort Wayne and half-way to Colorado Springs and then all the way back from Colorado Springs.
I gave her the option of any Jeep she wanted - she insisted she stick with Grand Cherokee. She loves them and will have nothing else. Doesn't help that she has a handicap that makes power windows and power seats a necessity........ and she has knees that cause trouble getting in and out of my JT.
Again this morning she said "other than the Stratus for a couple of years, we've always had at least one Jeep" Yup.
And after seeing the truck guys do a head-to-head match-up Land Rover Defender vs. Grand Cherokee, I feel really good about her being out in our weather in that Jeep.