First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Just picked up my Firecracker Red Rubicon today. Taking off on a trip to Missouri tomorrow. More pics later. Sorry, forgot to say when I ordered it. Ordered May 1st.

image2.jpeg.jpg

image1.jpeg

Sponsored

wyodirt

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Secret stuff in secret locations
Took delivery on 6/14. I wasn't looking for a new vehicle and my old truck just happened to breakdown in front of the dealer while i was enroute to a weekend camping trip, so i went in to look at what they had to offer. After looking at a couple Silverados and Rams I noticed this on the other end of the lot I was sold before I got within 50'

Drove away a couple hours later a proud, and apparently rare, owner of a Gladiator Overland edition.

JeepTruck.jpg

Sponsored

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
Stock height and 33s? Or 2" and 35s? Beauty!
@TTEChris is spot on. 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock LE rims. 2" factory mopar lift. I did a LOT of research on the height, tire/rim width because I wanted the tire to stay "inside" the fender well. I will post some pic's down the body line so you get an idea of how a 12.50 tire aligns in the fender on the stock LE rim. I could not find a 37 R17 with the tread pattern I wanted, I ended up happy not to have a 37" tire on the 2" mopar lift.

edit: for those wanting a 37 x R17 I do think Nitto has the Trail Grappler (mud lug) in a 37 x 12.50 x R17. But the Ridge Grappler is not made in that size configuration. Just fyi...