First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Welcome to the Jeep family! Nice looking Rubicon! I'm also keeping my Gladiator mostly stock as the Rubicon is already very capable.

I would, however, suggest going ahead and upgrading your tires to 315/70r17s as the Rubicon sits perfectly on 35s (even the spare tire location was made to handle a 35" tire). I'm only suggesting the tire change because you can get good money for your stock MTs while they are new(still have the little rubber stubbies on the tread). I sold my 5 stock MT's for $750 and purchased BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain KM3s for $1,550 installed out-the-door. The tire upgrade ultimately cost me $800 for all 5. Just a thought.

P.S. The Rubicon should have come with 35s from the factory IMO.
That would be the first upgrade I would do, but I will be towing around 6300 lbs, so I don't want to make any changes the effect my towing capacity. Larger tires would certainly do that.
Sponsored

txGlad

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
TX Semiconductors
Flew to Houston yesterday and picked mine up. Loved the drive back to Dallas to get to know her a little better. Have enjoyed getting to know this community a little better over the past month before pulling the trigger.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! GladiatorDay1quarter.JPG

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
I just joined the forum traded my 2015 jku rubicon hard rock for this new sport s gladiator Friday morning I kept my 315/70/17 tires and aftermarket wheels from my wrangler to install just deciding on a lift kit to order
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 15C0F7BD-D9F3-41BC-B241-05C4ED99A03E

Sponsored

Jpeazy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 4x4 w/ Max Tow
Occupation
USN
I was planning on getting the new Bronco for the past year. I even reserved one, the day of the release. Then last week we got the "lets get a travel trailer" bug, and we bought one. Only thing was my current 4Runner of future Bronco couldn't pull it. Fortunately, the Gladiator can, and my wife loves it as much as I do. So, we are now part of the jeep family. Going to keep it pretty much stock, so I don't mess with my tow rating. Probably add a winch and some lights. I may get a rack for the back, so we can easily put our paddle boards on it. This is the only photo I have so far of it. My wife insisted we take a pic at the dealership, after we bought it.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 15C0F7BD-D9F3-41BC-B241-05C4ED99A03E
What TT you looking at getting in to??

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
What TT you looking at getting in to??
I already have one. It’s a 26 grey wolf. I’m pushing it on the weight limit, so we keep it light and dry. Eventually we will get a motor home and tow the graduate instead.

Sponsored

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Is today the day???? the day that the gladiator printer go brrrrrrr.......

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
You were right because my 21 jtr was built today!
Nice! When did you order, and what's the expected delivery date? Hopefully that'll help us judge when to schedule the welcome home party for our Jeeps.....
Sponsored