Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

BluRubY

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon
I picked up a new 21 Gladiator Rubicon Monday. I traded in my Grand Cherokee L which I only had for a month. I have had about 5 Wranglers in the past starting with my 92. Here is a picture.
I got $2500 off sticker price.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_7711.JPG
Sponsored

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Picked up my Rubi Saturday. Ordered 8/16 which seems like it might be one of the fastest factory turnarounds here. 6.5% below invoice plus $1k off for financing through Koons. I highly recommend Craig if you're ordering.

Lots of options but the only one that matters is the third pedal.

PXL_20210925_183259615.jpg

IMG_20210926_173005_01.jpg

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
Picked up my 2021 JT Rubicon Diesel from Gupton on 9/22/21 and drove it home. Been having an absolute blast with it since then from doorless and roofless driving, listening to that diesel purr and rattle, hauling 40 bags of dirt or 20 bags of rock for landscaping projects, to just finally cruising around in a truck again. :)

Had to call my dad and let him know how amazing it is that a vehicle exists that I can pick up over 1000 lbs. of dirt, drive it home without the doors or roof on, and all the while get 25mpgs!

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_0490

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_0537

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_0522

Sponsored

Scott H

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Occupation
Educator
Now the hunt begins for aftermarket goodies, 2021 Freedom package with max tow. Yes, was thinking Mojave wheels/tires, a spray in bed liner, cover, short antennae, to start. My first Jeep product after selling an older Tacoma. Really enjoying it so far.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_8020

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Now the hunt begins for aftermarket goodies, 2021 Freedom package with max tow. Yes, was thinking Mojave wheels/tires, a spray in bed liner, cover, short antennae, to start. My first Jeep product after selling an older Tacoma. Really enjoying it so far.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_8020
Keep those wheels. They look really good! Nice JT and welcome to your new hobby. Be careful you don’t go broke 🤣

LetsGo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Howdy, Just stopped in to say hi! A bit late, as I have had my Gladiator for a couple of months now. Sold my 2018 Rubicon Recon to purchase it. I love it, I still look outside just to see it sitting there! After delivery, I took it to Discount Tire and had them put on some 35's which really improved the look and I believe function also. Dropped in a toolbox and we were good to go. I have purchased a Rubicon Steel Bumper for it and am deciding on a winch now. Also going to put a camper shell on it at some point, but they are $$$

Only had a chance to take it off road a couple of time so far, the funnest trip was last night pulling my dad out of a wash he got his F150 stuck in while scouting for deer. Going to rub that one in once in a while!

Mojave.JPG

Scott H

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Occupation
Educator
Keep those wheels. They look really good! Nice JT and welcome to your new hobby. Be careful you don’t go broke 🤣
Absolutely keeping the stock wheels, I'll get a set of Mojave wheels and swap back and forth depending on what I'm doing (long trip with a trailer, exploring some forest service roads, etc.). Well, that's the plan anyway. And I agree with you, money pit WHAT!!!!