First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Pastor
Picked up my 2021 6-speed manual Mojave on Wednesday. Got it dirty on Monday. We did our 1st overland trip this year for 5 weeks. All I had was my Honda Ridgeline and we pulled on off-road trailer and did New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah. We also visited Texas, Colorado, Wyoming and Oklahoma. Had an absolute blast and loved it. Plus it was cold during February and March so we had most places to ourselves except for the Alabama Hills. We were sold on overlanding, so this last week we picked up our Mojave and we are now going to start outfitting it for our trip again in the spring. This time we are just going to do Utah for the whole month of March. I am looking forward to learning from everyone on here. This is my 2nd jeep. I had a 79 CJ-5 for about 15 years that I sold 2 years ago. It feels good to be back in a Jeep.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_5039
Sponsored

Bluesky4x4

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Cloud Solution Architect
I owned Yucky for about twenty years and then sold it a couple of years ago. Awesome little 95 YJ with 2.5L 4Banger. It was like the little train that could. Always got me home. My adult children grew up in Yucky, so I started feeling my little kids (second wife) deserve an opportunity to grow up in a Jeep. I bought Yucky-2 on Sat with 36 miles on it. The kids love it, wife hates the look of a gladiator (right up until we need a truck bed). I don't foresee myself wheeling or fabricating like I did, but I'm sure it will be a bit bigger and meaner looking even if just for the streets of suburbia. BTW, having Air Conditioning and a V6 is priceless!
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Yucky Muddy
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! Jeep Gladiator

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys

JeepJames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
Have not had a Jeep since the 90’s. Always said it was my funnest vehicle. Just ticked me off because the U joint kept breaking. Probably nothing to do with me being young and repeatedly squawking the tires in 2nd gear.

Just took delivery of my JT Freedom Max Tow this week. It’s everything I remember and wanted plus more.

Do you find yourself walking outside just to look at it…?

Sponsored

TheScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Took delivery of my JTR last night. I ordered it 7/28 and it arrived 8/30.

I get to enjoy it for a few days and then it goes in the for the Mopar lift, wheels and tires.

AZ_Adventure_Clicks

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.edwardmitchellphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
VBS Consultant
Picked up my Mojave last night. It's been a while since I've been in a Jeep but this is #5 for me.
Really impressed at how capable it is out of the box!

20210916_201736.jpg

Sponsored

DPF140

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineering Technical Director
Took delivery of my 21 Willys just 2 weeks ago… first ever Jeep. Have wanted one for years and years, was finally able to pull the trigger. I get to drive a vehicle I designed parts for which is extra cool (nerd factor)! Main plan is to flat tow behind our RV and do some more adventuring!

3FE04919-D2E2-47A9-A225-4F3F8B3B51C6.jpeg

Revjonesy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Alright, new to this forum and thought I would start here. Never thought I would downsize from a full size pickup. In fact, didn't think I would be getting a new truck anytime soon as all lots around here are empty. I first considered taking advantage of the used car market and selling my pickup private and waiting for things to get better. I came to the realization that it may not happen any this Fall. On a Friday we discussed and justified that a gladiator could probably do 99% of what I needed a truck for. I had it set in my mind that I was going to find a used rubicon and saw many for sale at reasonable prices but we are an hour and a half to two hour drive from any big cities that would have them. No problem, I had time. Just so happened to be driving by our local dealership Saturday and saw this new Sport S that wasn't listed on the website. I drove it and pulled the trigger the following Monday morning. I just liked everything about it. I've never bought a vehicle on such short timeline. For me it's usually a 2-3 week long process of research, crunching numbers, more research, more crunching numbers, and then at least 2-3 days of phone/email negotiating. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and so far no regrets.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 3FE04919-D2E2-47A9-A225-4F3F8B3B51C6
What lift did you use? Are those 33s

Hasted

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Occupation
ASL Interpreter/ Teacher
Sold my 2006 TJ after having it for 8 or 9 years. Loved that Jeep, even as a daily driver.

20210919_162112.jpg

Unfortunately, Orange is not an option currently. I had to choose the next best color. Here is my new Sting Gray Manual Mojave! Picked it up 9/25 from Gupton!

20210925_121314.jpg

Just enough orange!

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel
Sold my JLR and bought a diesel Overland. Love the power so far even though the little turbo was an amazing little engine.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! CB921BD7-3952-49EE-9EB1-B26882EBB617

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! C31CF699-66AD-4142-B790-ADEE6016B01F

405F15C7-CBE9-452E-B8A9-90E559F3CD89.jpeg

Last edited: