Sponsored

Toppers similar to softopper, any other options?

arneb04

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Working
For some reason I’m not getting as many hits as I thought I would on google searches for these. Right now I have the factory roll up tonneau on my black Willys. I like the look of it but coming from a full size truck I wish I had slightly more bedside height. I greatly dislike toppers but I saw the softopper and thought that it looked pretty decent. But when I look at the pictures of the topper on their website it’s slightly narrower than the full outside-outside bed rail width leaving some bed rail exposed to collecting moisture and/or freezing in the winter. Are there many other companies making these right now? It’s be nice if the fit like the soft covers on the 4 door military hummers where they go slightly over the side similar to the roll up tonneau does or even a little more.
Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Pretty sure Softopper and the new product from Bestop are your only options. I haven't had any issues with moisture coming under the softopper, but I only have to deal with driving rain. Snow is a rarity around here.