Sponsored

Trip Advice Please

Jeep24MA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’m a newbie. Never off-roaded before. I live in Massachusetts. Any destinations you all can recommend to me to do as a beginner? I wanna see some nice scenery and do some fun, light off-roading that I can handle. Would Rausch Creek be ok as a first timer? I don’t mind driving several hours to get there. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Sponsored

sail2xxs

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon M/T
Occupation
Govt
I’m a newbie. Never off-roaded before. I live in Massachusetts. Any destinations you all can recommend to me to do as a beginner? I wanna see some nice scenery and do some fun, light off-roading that I can handle. Would Rausch Creek be ok as a first timer? I don’t mind driving several hours to get there. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
This website might help you out: https://where2wheel.com/trails/#
Looks like there are some trails fairly close to you.
I've used the site a few times, and found the trail ratings and descriptions to be pretty accurate.

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Check out exploringnh.com forums. They do occasional group runs in the southern NH area, not too far from you. Great bunch of people, great scenery, and on many runs they usually have a stock/newbie friendly trail option as well as a more advanced one.
Sponsored