Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful. Which mirrors are those and do they rattle or move at higher speeds? I'm picking up warn doors and trying to find mirrors
Thanks.. they are Body Armor mirrors. I removed them from the BA doors I had on my JK and they fit perfectly on the Warn doors..

TreyDrier

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Zero
threw the front doors on today. Pretty dang impressed with the quality of the eag doors. No rattle after I adjusted them a little.

B6F8D300-DADB-489A-944E-A895BAD5337D.jpeg
Damn those are nice! Love the star. Sorry if you already posted it but where did you buy these? Thx!

TreyDrier

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Zero
Went with the Rugged Ridge. I have been going back and forth between these and the Mopars. My buddy has the Rugged's on his JL and I borrowed his to try out on my JT(pictured below). These things are solid. Quadratec has a special on the fronts right now so I couldn't justify the additional $400 between these and the Mopars. Ordered mine yesterday should be here this week.
IMG_9412.jpeg
Those are great looking! They look really good with the black clear coat paint. One question: does it come with the nets or is that an option? Thx

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Those are great looking! They look really good with the black clear coat paint. One question: does it come with the nets or is that an option? Thx
Nets are an option. Since this picture I actually changed from the RR to the Mopars. The RR had some fitment issues and even though the Mopars were more money they fit perfectly and I think look even better than the RR.
Sponsored