Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
New to the forum, lots of great info here and thanks for the forum and it‘s moderators first of all. I am in the market to buy a JT with soft top. I see on the TUWA Pro website the Warning about the soft top not being compatible with their bed rack - I’m looking at their MESA VERDE Bed Rack System specifically. The Warning states:
“WARNING: The Mesa Verde Bed Rack System does not provide cabin clearance for Jeep Gladiators with soft tops.”
I am wondering how badly the rack interferes with the soft top and if there is a work-around. I only plan to fold the soft top back and not remove the rear window or quarter panel pieces. It seems in the pictures there is clearance to fold the soft top back without interference from the rack? On the TUWA website, there is an orange soft top JT with the actual Mesa Verde rack installed.
Any info or experience with this particular setup is helpful!
Hello Mike! Thank you a lot for reaching out. Our product is compatible with JT's with soft tops, the message refers to our product not being taller than the cabin of a JT with soft top. You will be able to install with no problem at all but you won't get cabin clearance!

Here is a pic with our product on a JT with soft top! Hope this helps.

Thank you

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 1
Sponsored