Sponsored

Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet.

bemarsh

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Gladiator Mojave
Any wear or compression in the pedal/foot area on the driver’s side?
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. I just found it.

$600 seems steep. So now I'm justifying it by subtracting the cost of thermoplastic mats that I would be getting if I didn't get this.

I wonder what a new set of carpets and carpet mats is worth?
Since this popped up, I thought I'd add that I ended up going with a set of TuxMats. They provide an incredible amount of coverage, cost $200 and take 15 minutes to install. They cover essentially all of the floor that you can see. If anyone is curious, I'll be able to post some pics tomorrow.

I'm very impressed so far.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Since this popped up, I thought I'd add that I ended up going with a set of TuxMats. They provide an incredible amount of coverage, cost $200 and take 15 minutes to install. They cover essentially all of the floor that you can see. If anyone is curious, I'll be able to post some pics tomorrow.

I'm very impressed so far.
Let’s see those pics.

VANJEFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on ordered JTR
I added sound assassin from hotheads. I pulled the seats and the center console. I think it has made an amazing difference.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here you go.

Note that the front mats go all the way up the center tunnel and actually tuck under the center console plastic.

I figured too many is better than too few.

One other thing. Because these mats are a multilayer design with a thin dense foam sandwiched between two heavy layers of plastic, they made a noticeable reduction in road noise.

Having owned WeatherTech mats for years and being generally happy, though frustrated with the lack of coverage, I am VERY happy with these. At essentially the same price.

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412303915

See how high it goes.
Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412320680

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412338793

Tuxmat provides hold downs for the edge near the door opening. I haven't gotten around to using them.
Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412354112

Passenger side rear seat.
Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412141027

Drivers side rear seat with center bridge.
Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412174300

Front passenger. Note clip holding the edge of the mat under the center console plastic.
Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412180745

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412261058

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412281927

CG32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
Also curious to see the thickness and any insulation on the bottom. I think that’s where armorlite may shine over others

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Here you go.

Note that the front mats go all the way up the center tunnel and actually tuck under the center console plastic.

I figured too many is better than too few.

One other thing. Because these mats are a multilayer design with a thin dense foam sandwiched between two heavy layers of plastic, they made a noticeable reduction in road noise.

Having owned WeatherTech mats for years and being generally happy, though frustrated with the lack of coverage, I am VERY happy with these. At essentially the same price.

Jeep Gladiator Very excited about Armorlite full interior, maybe my favorite mod yet. 1650412281927

See how high it goes.

Tuxmat provides hold downs for the edge near the door opening. I haven't gotten around to using them.

Passenger side rear seat.

Drivers side rear seat with center bridge.

Front passenger. Note clip holding the edge of the mat under the center console plastic.

Looks like great coverage

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also curious to see the thickness and any insulation on the bottom. I think that’s where armorlite may shine over others
Keep in mind. Tuxmats cost $200 and take 15 min to install.

Are you all saying you want a photo of the mat in cross section so you can see thickness??

Sponsored

CG32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
Actually you loaded he pics as I typed my comment so that answered most of my questions. I think I like the armorlites appearance and coverage a bit better, but I also like cash in my accounts! Tough decision.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Keep in mind. Tuxmats cost $200 and take 15 min to install.

Are you all saying you want a photo of the mat in cross section so you can see thickness??
Looks like it doesn't go under the seats, so water can still get under there.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like it doesn't go under the seats, so water can still get under there.
It goes further under the seat than your feet can go. So the chance is minimal. I just removed mine and vaccuumed the carpet after them being in place for 10 months and there wasn't much to vacuum.

If you want to be able to say 100% coverage, then you are talking ArmorLite.
But if you want to be nearly as well protected for much less with almost no install time, then Tuxmats are a good choice.

Much better than Jeep or Weathertech mats.
Sponsored