Sponsored

Wake up New England!

Jeep24MA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Any members in here?!?! I think we need to get some voices in here! Seems like off-roading spots are limited in the northeast or are top secret so it’d be cool if we could share some locations where people go. Even if they’re just cool scenic spots. I know I don’t do any major wheeling or difficult trails. I like the easy trails with some nice views. Anyone care to share? Perhaps set up a trail ride with some members? I think it’d be cool. I’m a 40 year old dad with 2 kids so easy trails are best for me. Cheers!
Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Meh, I'm in Ri and there's literally nowhere to go off-road that I'm aware of that either won't get the police called on you or isn't really much of a challenge. New England is lame.....unless you go up North........... but I'm hearing that Maine and NH are getting thin too. Too dang crowded.

I read about a place in norther Ri and few months ago and I went to check it out. Literally, it's like a dirt road going thru a hunting area.......that any CUV with a little ground clearance could navigate.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Chris's (from venture forward...venture4wd) overlanding routes might give you some ideas, he has traveled across Canada and US over the last few years and might know of some spots, sorry I couldn't be of more help, totally across the continent on VI, BC

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jeep24MA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Where you guys from? I’m up here in NH there are a bunch of trails from mild to sorta difficult. I’m always willing to go out
I’m in Chelmsford, MA - almost on the NH border. I’m willing to travel up north! Care to share where the trails are?

Armyman247

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
I’m in Chelmsford, MA - almost on the NH border. I’m willing to travel up north! Care to share where the trails are?
The usual ones are in the Rochester area.. I know of some easy ones in pembrooke. And some fun/ mildly difficult in southern maine