• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Want set of 5 steel spare 17” Gladiator wheels

OP
OP
Like-a-virgin

Like-a-virgin

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sarge Green Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I was completely oblivious that y’all were looking for the steel rim that comes on the spare tire. I was thinking the OEM steel wheels from the base Sports.

I can picture what y’all are looking for and think it will look good.
Easy to confuse. Why in the world would someone want four spares? 😂😂😂. Mopar wants $300 each for the steel spare!!!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Like-a-virgin

Like-a-virgin

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the internet would benefit from more interactions like this, legitimately. Just wanted to pass along a little encouragement.

Also, I dig the steel spare look on these trucks.
It was hard to humble myself but w PTSD I can actually rage myself into cardiac arrest! Me and him are both hunting the same thing, he’s just down south and I’m in Michigan. Thank you for recognizing that as positive behavior. Btw, why the F did the cards crumble there that last month? You are in Louisville, yeah?

LouisvEarlleJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Willys Earl
It was hard to humble myself but w PTSD I can actually rage myself into cardiac arrest! Me and him are both hunting the same thing, he’s just down south and I’m in Michigan. Thank you for recognizing that as positive behavior. Btw, why the F did the cards crumble there that last month? You are in Louisville, yeah?
Yup yup. Man, if I had the answer to that question I could probably make a lot of money by fixing the problem 🤣🤣

I’m just waiting for football to come back around haha

OP
OP
Like-a-virgin

Like-a-virgin

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup yup. Man, if I had the answer to that question I could probably make a lot of money by fixing the problem 🤣🤣

I’m just waiting for football to come back around haha
We come down a few times a year to see an Army buddy and eat at the St. Matthews DiOrio’s, my favorite pizza ever.
Sponsored