• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

West Virginia WANTED - Mojave factory wheels - take offs

Atomicat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ and 20 JT
Looking for a set of factory black Mojave wheels in the West Virginia Pennsylvania Ohio area. Thanks.
I have a set of upgraded Rubicon wheels, Morgantown WV area.

OP
OP
O[][][][][][][]O
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
I have a set of upgraded Rubicon wheels, Morgantown WV area.
I need the Mojave ones because of the different offset. Thanks for letting me know though. What’s bad that would’ve been perfect I’m only about an hour and a half away.

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I need the Mojave ones because of the different offset. Thanks for letting me know though. What’s bad that would’ve been perfect I’m only about an hour and a half away.
What's the offset difference on Mojave vs others?

OP
OP
O[][][][][][][]O
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
It’s not a lot but I’m going to put bigger tires on and don’t want to risk it.
there is not a lot of difference but I’m going with bigger tires and don’t want to risk it...lol
The Mojave is only around a half inch wider then Rubicon.

Here’s from another post.
the Mojave has a higher offset due to t he different spring/shock mounting configuration on the front. I had heard it was -12

Sponsored

Planerdude

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
It’s not a lot but I’m going to put bigger tires on and don’t want to risk it.

there is not a lot of difference but I’m going with bigger tires and don’t want to risk it...lol
The Mojave is only around a half inch wider then Rubicon.

Here’s from another post.
the Mojave has a higher offset due to t he different spring/shock mounting configuration on the front. I had heard it was -12
The stock Mojave wheel is +37 offset.

Planerdude

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I have a set I will be replacing on my Mojave in about 6 weeks, when my new ones get here. I will ship them to you. Make me an offer. They have about 2000 miles on them.

OP
OP
O[][][][][][][]O
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
I have a set I will be replacing on my Mojave in about 6 weeks, when my new ones get here. I will ship them to you. Make me an offer. They have about 2000 miles on them.
If shipping isn't outrages, just give me the price that you need and we’ll go from there

Jetty007

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Passport, 2015 GTI
Occupation
Architect
I will be selling wheels and tire set for a takeoff of my Mojave in the next few days. Richmond, VA area
Jeep Gladiator WANTED - Mojave factory wheels - take offs 20210323_072916 (2)

Sponsored

Docharrison

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT
Occupation
RN
Looking for a set of factory black Mojave wheels in the West Virginia Pennsylvania Ohio area. Thanks.
tumbes2000 has a set for sale in Missouri. I'm changing mine out in a couple of weeks, my new wheels aren't here but I'll have some in a couple of weeks.

bestofbothworlds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
tumbes2000 has a set for sale in Missouri. I'm changing mine out in a couple of weeks, my new wheels aren't here but I'll have some in a couple of weeks.
Many Mojave owners like myself are looking for a single wheel for our spare to bring it into our tire rotations. A few owners sold their take offs this way. If you or others may consider this, let me know as a few other Mojave owners are still looking for this option.

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I'm about to have a set of brand new Mojave take-offs (less than 300 miles, tires available as well if someone was interested). I'm located in Blacksburg, VA for reference.
Sponsored