Sponsored

Warn Jackhammer rims photos

Deadpool392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR, 2010 Rescue Green JKU
I am looking to see if anyone has the Gunmetal Grey Jackhammer rims by Warn, specifically on a Gator Gladiator. Found a website that is selling them for $124 each, which saves $500 on getting a set of 5, so wondering how they look. I would go black, but those are $224 each. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
To be honest man i wouldnt trust that price and that website,i mean come on,This 8s were i can say"If its too good to be true dont trust it" but overall those wheels look amazing,but i somehow spent money on some black rhino axle wheels.....

OP
OP

Deadpool392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR, 2010 Rescue Green JKU
Google reviews of the company were great, I went ahead and ordered them. Order was immediately cancelled due to "insufficient stock to fulfill my order", I also thought it was to goo to be true. I sorted by price, went to the site multiple times, and saw that they were listed as starting at 124.99, so I went ahead and tried it. Another member order them from Summit a little bit ago for $144 each, so I figured maybe the grey was on sale.

Rubiwoo

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employeed
I ordered mine from Northridge for 214.00 each. Still in the box. Even 144.00 seems to good to be true
Sponsored