First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
I ordered on Tuesday and UPS delivered Thursday . That is customer service :clap:
Of course we have a heat index of 115 today, so it may wait until we finally get some rain to cool things down before I install. It got hot enough just unpacking everything in my garage.
Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Looking forward to seeing how it goes!
I got my hard top lift yesterday but it's sitting until this weekend when the weather is cooler.

OP
OP
WetWilly

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
Looking forward to seeing how it goes!
I got my hard top lift yesterday but it's sitting until this weekend when the weather is cooler.
I may sneak out about daybreak Saturday morning and see if I can knock it out before the sun starts high balling. I have already labeled and marked everything so I have a head start on it.
What kind of lift did you go with for your top ?

montechie

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Writer of code, designer of things
Of course we have a heat index of 115 today, so it may wait until we finally get some rain to cool things down before I install. It got hot enough just unpacking everything in my garage.
We had winter weather advisories in Montana this week (aka blizzards). ☃

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I may sneak out about daybreak Saturday morning and see if I can knock it out before the sun starts high balling. I have already labeled and marked everything so I have a head start on it.
What kind of lift did you go with for your top ?
Hoist-A-Top Manual

mr. cob

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mr-cob.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2021, Gladiator, Rubicon, Snazzberry, MANY others
Occupation
retired
I told my wife this morning it looked like Washington state and Montana had some chill in the air.
Howdy WetWilly,

OFF TOPIC but information that may be of interest to some.

As one who endures living in the Great Nor-Wet, Allow me to impart some information to you.

We survive living at the west base of the Cascade Mountains, elevation at home 275 feet, I can look out my window a few miles and as the crow flies it's over 5,000 feet and covered in snow. This year when we returned home from our wintering in Arizona, we got home on April 5th, since that time is has RAINED nearly everyday and the temperature has yet to reach 65 degrees, most days are wet, overcast and in the 50's.

If I weren't the age I am ( 74 ) I'd MOVE but where too? Our place is paid for, it keeps us dry and the thought of selling or moving 35 years of accumulated stuff is mind boggling. And so we "endure".

This is how we winter, it's the only thing that gets us through.

IMG_4278-XL.jpg

Dave

OP
OP
WetWilly

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
Howdy WetWilly,

OFF TOPIC but information that may be of interest to some.

As one who endures living in the Great Nor-Wet, Allow me to impart some information to you.

We survive living at the west base of the Cascade Mountains, elevation at home 275 feet, I can look out my window a few miles and as the crow flies it's over 5,000 feet and covered in snow. This year when we returned home from our wintering in Arizona, we got home on April 5th, since that time is has RAINED nearly everyday and the temperature has yet to reach 65 degrees, most days are wet, overcast and in the 50's.

If I weren't the age I am ( 74 ) I'd MOVE but where too? Our place is paid for, it keeps us dry and the thought of selling or moving 35 years of accumulated stuff is mind boggling. And so we "endure".

This is how we winter, it's the only thing that gets us through.

Jeep Gladiator Way to go Genesis IMG_4278-XL

Dave
Everywhere has it's finer points and not so finer points. I am not sure where just right is. Some are busting a gut to get to Florida, I have lived in Florida all my life and the mountains in Ga are looking pretty good to me.
Sponsored