Sponsored

What is this for?

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubicon 3.6l
I get the windshield, door hinges, and roof, but this has another slot for something else that my JLUR doesn’t have. Is there something else I can take off I don’t know about?!

upload_2020-2-13_13-40-40.jpeg
Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
I get the windshield, door hinges, and roof, but this has another slot for something else that my JLUR doesn’t have. Is there something else I can take off I don’t know about?!

upload_2020-2-13_13-40-40.jpeg
That is for the tool box under the back seat of the Gladiator.

OP
OP
First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubicon 3.6l
So if this is that easily removable, it seems like a pretty easy upgrade to swap this out for the one with a lockable lid. But, I can’t find that on the mopar website. Anyone know where u can get one?

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Do you have a Wrangler (JLUR as you mentioned) or do you have a Gladiator(JT)? I doubt that you can put a JT underseat lockable storage box under the back seats of a Wrangler. And that may be why you don’t see it offered on the Mopar site when looking for Wrangler accessories.

OP
OP
First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubicon 3.6l
Do you have a Wrangler (JLUR as you mentioned) or do you have a Gladiator(JT)? I doubt that you can put a JT underseat lockable storage box under the back seats of a Wrangler. And that may be why you don’t see it offered on the Mopar site when looking for Wrangler accessories.
I have both, but I did look on the mopar site under glad accessories. Didn’t see the box as an option.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
There’s members on this that may want to sell one. But I hope you are looking for one for your JT as I don’t think they will go on a Wrangler, frankly not even certain about that possibility though. Hope you find one at a good price. I know you can get them from a dealership at a much higher price.
Sponsored