First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
Honestly I am in the same boat on Earl. It may sound stupid, but as I have waited this long my mind wanders in potential different directions. Could decide to reshuffle the stable in a different direction and Jeep might have missed out on a sale by playing stupid games.
yeah, I’ve been holding on Earl for quite a while. I was looking forward to trading the Gobi for Earl and replacing our Grand Cherokee with the New Electric compact Jeep that they claimed, initially, would be available in the first quarter of 2022. After several delays and ghosting us on the color, I’m getting impatient. They’ve now said the electric Jeepster won’t be coming to the US, the Electric Dodge Hornet is only coming as a Plug-in Hybrid and Earl is a hopeful for January.

well, lost my purchase of an Electric, so guess I’ll just go for a Honda Civic Si and have more fun with my daily driver, and maybe I’ll start looking at a Bronco, because the wait time might be less than getting a color out of Jeep that we should have seen a year ago
Sponsored

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
yeah, I’ve been holding on Earl for quite a while. I was looking forward to trading the Gobi for Earl and replacing our Grand Cherokee with the New Electric compact Jeep that they claimed, initially, would be available in the first quarter of 2022. After several delays and ghosting us on the color, I’m getting impatient. They’ve now said the electric Jeepster won’t be coming to the US, the Electric Dodge Hornet is only coming as a Plug-in Hybrid and Earl is a hopeful for January.

well, lost my purchase of an Electric, so guess I’ll just go for a Honda Civic Si and have more fun with my daily driver, and maybe I’ll start looking at a Bronco, because the wait time might be less than getting a color out of Jeep that we should have seen a year ago
Extra infuriating since Earl is available on the JL right now… like the painting of these vehicles happens at the same factory in the same bay…

I am teetering on pulling the plug and going over to the general for a Z71 Tahoe. I can get supplier pricing, which would make that sweet 6.2 upgrade a bit easier pill to swallow (and well worth it). Know it’s not quite the same vehicle, but frankly, a rubi or Mojave fully optioned up are within spitting distance price wise and some other utility is gained with the Tahoe for the sacrifice in other areas lost with the JT.