First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Occupation
IT
Does PixieDecals use a paper like backer (I am talking about the material over the decal when you are applying it) or a plastic backer? I ordered a set from Amazon and the plastic backer made the install garbage.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Does PixieDecals use a paper like backer (I am talking about the material over the decal when you are applying it) or a plastic backer? I ordered a set from Amazon and the plastic backer made the install garbage.
@Perpendicular In most cases I use a paper transfer tape because I agree the plastic type can make install more difficult. I only use the plastic type on some smaller items where I am combining 2 colors together and it makes sense and doesn't hinder install.

Sponsored

chithead

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Unfortunately I didn't know about Pixel Decals before ordering from Jeep Decal Store - took about two weeks from ordering to being shipped. But they are good quality, and applied easily.

Jeep Gladiator Where did you get your Vinyl Graphics? 51329908801_ceda5bd1e0_c

Perpendicular

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Occupation
IT
@Perpendicular In most cases I use a paper transfer tape because I agree the plastic type can make install more difficult. I only use the plastic type on some smaller items where I am combining 2 colors together and it makes sense and doesn't hinder install.
GREAT! I am about to order :)

Perpendicular

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Occupation
IT
What about the star decal that goes from the top along the side and down the back doors?

Last edited:

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
If I didn't have a Sting Gray, I'd think about getting some retro-ness:

1980-jeep-cj-cj7-renegade-na-prodej-2019-03-27-1.jpg

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I used @pixeldecals
I think it's worth the wait. He offers all kinds of colors and options. You just need to pick what goes best with your rig.
I did a dry install and used LOTS of blue tape and measured everything like an OCD weasel on meth. I took an hour a side to get the lettering on and I am very happy with it.
I felt his video on the install for the lettering was spot on and I am very happy I upgraded to 3m. I ordered more things from him.

I get compliments about my hood lettering all the time. Even the Stealership loved it.

Jeep Gladiator Where did you get your Vinyl Graphics? 35s