FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
I have a Willys and live near Chicago.

I don’t intend to do anything real serious. Any recommendations in IL, IN or western MI?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
I have a Willys and live near Chicago.

I don’t intend to do anything real serious. Any recommendations in IL, IN or western MI?

Thanks!
In western Michigan you have Silver Lake Sand Dunes. It is a lot of fun to play around and plenty of places for all skill levels. You also have some nice dirt roads and two tracks around Muskegon in the national forest. If you can make to to the north and north east part of Michigan you have great trails in West Branch and in Grayling.

Hank

OP
OP
FrankFrqnkFrank

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
In western Michigan you have Silver Lake Sand Dunes. It is a lot of fun to play around and plenty of places for all skill levels. You also have some nice dirt roads and two tracks around Muskegon in the national forest. If you can make to to the north and north east part of Michigan you have great trails in West Branch and in Grayling.

Hank
I have a son and daughter in law living in Grand Rapids so I will check those out! Thanks

Sponsored

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
Redbird SRA is in Indiana also. Never been there but from the pics I have seen looks like a fun place for a ride.

Hank