MDinLA

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler
Hello,

I am trying to find a replacement wireless bluetooth speaker for my USMC son's Gladiator. He has a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition (Billet Silver Metallic). He is stationed in Kaneohe, Hawaii and some POS broke into his jeep and stole his Jeep tools and manuals out of his glovebox and stole the portable bluetooth speaker. I have found Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Mopar (6LQ27TX7AE) which looks exactly like the one stolen but Mopar says it won't fit 2020. Austin is presently overseas so I can't talk to him. Just wondering if it's not too inconvenient if someone could snap me a couple pictures of your speaker especially the model number and connection points? I'd really appreciate it but no worries if unable :)
Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I could help but someone here should be able to help you out. Posting to keep your thread fresh for others to read.
:like:
Best for you and son with this quest, and the best for another branch service member. To Him be safe n healthy, watch your 6.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MDinLA

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here are some photos of mine, 2020 model. Model # 6LQ27TRMXX, Let me know if you need any other info, Semper Fi.

Jeep Gladiator Wireless Bluetooth Speaker IMG_0241

Thank you so much! This is just what I needed! Austin (son) was at Cherry Point January 2023-September 2023 for training. He lived in Morehead City and loved it! Have a great Sunday. Semper Fi

Russ2023

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Jeep Gladiator, ‘03 Wrangler JT, ‘00 HD FLSTS
Occupation
Retired IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Often you can just call a dealer and give them the VIN and they can give you whatever part# you need.

Kim

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Biomedical Engineering Technician
Crazy I have the 2020 gladiator w/bluetooth speaker. I’ve had the speaker swapped out by dealership cuz it quit working. The 3 time the dealership told be they discontinued the speaker and can’t get a replacement. GURR! It costed $400 Has anyone else had issues ?

OP
OP

MDinLA

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Often you can just call a dealer and give them the VIN and they can give you whatever part# you need.
Dealer said 2020 model was discontinued and there isn't a replacement. Mopar says Model #6LQ27TX7AE (only one available now) will not work with the charger for Model # 6LQ27TRMXX (2020). Looks the same to me....

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!