• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri WTB OEM LED tail lights, headlights

kevinz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
I have a 2020 sport and I want to start adding LED lights. I only want OEM, used is fine. I'm located in Missouri, but don't really care where they are as long as the seller will ship and the price is good.

Figured I'd start with headlights and tail lights. Let me know if you have anything to part with, thanks
Sponsored

briangsxr1000

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Applications Engineer
I have some really nice rough country headlights(led and projector) and OEM led fogs. Used this on a sport for a year that we are giving back that was leased.

OP
OP

kevinz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
I have some really nice rough country headlights(led and projector) and OEM led fogs. Used this on a sport for a year that we are giving back that was leased.
I'm usually not a fan of aftermarket but shoot me a pic please

Sponsored

briangsxr1000

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Applications Engineer
How much are you asking
I'd do 300 plus shipping and fees for the headlights and fogs. They will ship in the original box.

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 GC Trailhawk
Occupation
I.T. Architect
Where in Mo you located? I've got a stock rubicon bumper (non-steel) with the stock LED fogs, and the steel skid that goes with it.

I'm in the STL area (IL side of the river).

If you want em, they're yours... no charge. (Have had like 4 people claim they're going to buy them, and then disappear into the sunset without picking them up... so.. *shrug* tired of looking for buyers.. will just give them away to a local person that wants them.

~ Casp

OP
OP

kevinz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Where in Mo you located? I've got a stock rubicon bumper (non-steel) with the stock LED fogs, and the steel skid that goes with it.

I'm in the STL area (IL side of the river).

If you want em, they're yours... no charge. (Have had like 4 people claim they're going to buy them, and then disappear into the sunset without picking them up... so.. *shrug* tired of looking for buyers.. will just give them away to a local person that wants them.

~ Casp
I am in sedalia

Sponsored

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I.T. Architect
I am in sedalia
Little bit of a haul.

Actually, lol, just saw you got rid of your stock bumper, anyway... so doubt you'd want this one. *Shrug* but, if you wanna make the trip, the stock bumper with LEDs and steel skid (not plastic) are yours.

I know you said headlights and tail lights, but you also said "start with", so wasn't sure if you were going to work up to the stock OEM led fogs or not.

~ Casp

OP
OP

kevinz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Little bit of a haul.

Actually, lol, just saw you got rid of your stock bumper, anyway... so doubt you'd want this one. *Shrug* but, if you wanna make the trip, the stock bumper with LEDs and steel skid (not plastic) are yours.

I know you said headlights and tail lights, but you also said "start with", so wasn't sure if you were going to work up to the stock OEM led fogs or not.

~ Casp
I might at some point, but fogs aren't a huge priority right now. That metal skid plate though, that's tempting LOL

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I.T. Architect
I might at some point, but fogs aren't a huge priority right now. That metal skid plate though, that's tempting LOL
Honestly, it's not quite as large as the one that goes with the steel OEM bumper, and I was under the impression the Rubicon front bumper skid would be plastic, too, but apparently not.. *shrug* it does have some brackets that come with it, too, that work with the steel bumper skid too..

It was a different experience than I was expecting, so I ordered extra parts I didn't need..lol

~ Casp

Joe_G

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Vette Conv., 03 Harley Heritage Springer
OP
OP

kevinz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Kevin I have DV8 headlights that look like stock and I have LED fogs that I will give you if you want.

The DV8 are a lot cheaper than stock, at least when I looked. You will need a resistor for any LED headlights I've come to learn.

Look here for links on the resistor.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...5-mos-factory-halogen-works-any-advice.63655/
How much for the dv8 headlights? I've seen them before and I'd almost swear they make them for jeep corporation lol
Sponsored