• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida WTB Rubicon front fenders

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Title says it all. Looking for Rubi front fenders. Will buy rears also but really only need the fronts.
Sponsored

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
How much are you willing to spend.

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How much do you like your pro-x lift

OP
OP

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
How much do you like your pro-x lift
I love it. Ditching the rear track bar completely transforms the trucks manners. I’m going to Citrus next weekend and I can only imagine it’s off-road manners will be exponentially better as well. From a comfort/stiffness standpoint, driving it unloaded on the street I’d say it’s right in between the stock max tow suspension and the Rubicon suspension when hitting bumps. Not too soft and not too hard, just right. On the highway at 75-80 I have 2 fingers on the wheel and no matter how bumpy the road is, it drives straight as an arrow. Couldn’t be happier. It’s how it should have come from the factory.

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That is awesome that is the route I believe I will be taking. Are you running the rock krawler shocks or something else. I will be getting my rubicon by the end off this month and will be going to metal cloak fenders that is why I will have the stockers for sale.

Sponsored

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get the no limit links

OP
OP