Suma Performance

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
For those missing out on the previous group buy, here is your chance!

Group Buy Pre-Order up to 30% Off for Suma Mirrors, expiring 3/15/23. GROUP BUY Pre-Order LINK

Tired of blind spot? or just wanted to see more to feel safer when you drive? Suma Performance enhances your driving experience!

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

Features: 1. Blind spot reduced. 2. Hydrophobic. 3. Anti-glare (blue mirrors)
1. Up to 30% Off
2. Post your Purchase# here after purchase, so we can keep track of the # of preorders.
3. See details below.

Details on Group Buy:
-If 10 or more people pre-order, receive total 10% discount.
-If 20 or more people pre-order, receive total 20% discount.
-If 30 or more people pre-order, receive total 30% discount.

-Last day is 3/15/23
-The total discount will be reimbursed between 3/18/23-3/22/23.
-Delivery in late April

GROUP BUY Pre-Order LINK
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have a blue tint, you are actually ENHANCING glare. Blue light is what causes glare because it refracts more. If you want to reduce glare you have to absorb blue light which will give it more of a brown or vermilion tint.

The wide angle looks great.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
If you have a blue tint, you are actually ENHANCING glare. Blue light is what causes glare because it refracts more. If you want to reduce glare you have to absorb blue light which will give it more of a brown or vermilion tint.

Thanks for your input! That's the common misconception about our Blue mirrors. Our Suma Blue Mirrors actually absorb the blue light to make it anti-glare. If the windows are tinted, it's a little harder to see at night time, so we'd recommend the regular/non-blue.

And yes the wide angle is great!!

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Last edited:

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Im in for a group buy if they come none blue…call me vein but i dont care for the appearance.

Edit: im dumb and didnt check the website before running off at the mouth haha

Order # 12556

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Im in for a group buy if they come none blue…call me vein but i dont care for the appearance.

Edit: im dumb and didnt check the website before running off at the mouth haha

Order # 12556
Thanks! and here the list so far!!

Group Buy List
-If 10 or more people pre-order, receive total 10% discount.
-If 20 or more people pre-order, receive total 20% discount.
-If 30 or more people pre-order, receive total 30% discount.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
If I don't have a factory blind spot monitoring mirror, does this upgrade enable blind spot monitoring?
Sorry it doesn't, the BSM only works if you have the factory BSM.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase

So you're telling me every high-end sunglasses maker using blue lenses with all of their science (Costa, Maui Jim, Ray-ban, Oakley) etc are all wrong and they actually increase glare??

I'm not scientist but when I put my blue lens sunglasses on (Costa, Maui-jim's and Ray-bans) I can promise you the glare is reduced. I can also say the glare is removed and I can see through the water at all the fishies!

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/micmirrors-mirror-glass-differences-among-chrome-blue-darren-deng-#:~:text=Since blue mirror glass can,view mirrors and rearview mirrors.

https://randdoptical.com/how-mirrored-lenses-can-increase-your-practices-revenue/#:~:text=Blue is useful for reducing,both sunny and cloudy environments.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...comfort_glare_in_rear_view_automotive_mirrors

Im no expert here but they may be on to something with blue reducing glare...

The last link has a study that is particularly interesting since it talks about how LED bulbs create a different type of light that is actually harder on the eyes.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you're telling me every high-end sunglasses maker using blue lenses with all of their science (Costa, Maui Jim, Ray-ban, Oakley) etc are all wrong and they actually increase glare??

I'm not scientist but when I put my blue lens sunglasses on (Costa, Maui-jim's and Ray-bans) I can promise you the glare is reduced. I can also say the glare is removed and I can see through the water at all the fishies!
You are actually making my point for me. They look blue to people on the outside because they are REFLECTING the blue light back.

What you see when you are wearing them, is light that has had the blue filtered and reflected, not passed on to your eyes.

So yes. All those sunglasses have it exactly right.

FYI -Glare reduction that allows you to see into the water is a direct result of the polarizing. You could actually get the same effect from clear polarized lenses.

Last edited:

ParadiseMo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Does the blue tint help when the vehicle behind is some a-hole driving with their super bright lights on high and it catches right in the mirrors?

JeepCode4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator HA
@Suma Performance - April delivery you think?

Does anyone have them and can speak about the BSM durability. Im on the fence here and contemplating them. Literally my first comment in the Gladiator was, wow the mirrors are shit im glad this one has BSM. my wrangler did not, but its much shorter.
Sponsored