Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners

SightsOfIron

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon
yeah, yours don't stick out much at all...and in my quest to share a photo of my tires stance, i realized i do not have a front shot of my jeep :facepalm:
side note those, where did you get that front license plate flip?
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
yeah, yours don't stick out much at all...and in my quest to share a photo of my tires stance, i realized i do not have a front shot of my jeep :facepalm:
side note those, where did you get that front license plate flip?
The pictures don’t do it justice. I’d say 2” plus of poke. But I think it still looks great. Meaning not like a big roller skate. Cascadia 4x4. Wonderful company. It’s called the Flipster, now v2. I had the v1 a long time ago as well and it was also great. They changed the hinge from plastic to aluminum. Both worked great, but the aluminum is more tolerant to hits because they purposefully put a split in it. It took a while, but I’ve finally learned to flip it up as soon as I hit the trailhead. I wrecked a couple forgetting to. Oops.

SightsOfIron

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon
The pictures don’t do it justice. I’d say 2” plus of poke. But I think it still looks great. Meaning not like a big roller skate. Cascadia 4x4. Wonderful company. It’s called the Flipster, now v2. I had the v1 a long time ago as well and it was also great. They changed the hinge from plastic to aluminum. Both worked great, but the aluminum is more tolerant to hits because they purposefully put a split in it. It took a while, but I’ve finally learned to flip it up as soon as I hit the trailhead. I wrecked a couple forgetting to. Oops.
V3 it would seem, and they have hinges too. Cheers
Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 1709913145358

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
V3 it would seem, and they have hinges too. Cheers
Jeep Gladiator Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners 1709913145358
My bad. V3. I previously had v2. Thanks for the correction. Here’s a picture of what happened on the rubicon trail with v2. Maybe I should have actually flipped it up. :)

IMG_8560.jpeg

GMITCH

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
So i learned my lesson today, don't go snowwheeling by yourself. I got my self pretty stuck and it was getting dark. Had to leave the truck on the trail. Just reaching out to see if anyone is in the central city area and would like to help me get unstuck? I would be forever grateful. I'm heading back up tomorrow morning with some more tools to hopefully get myself out.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So i learned my lesson today, don't go snowwheeling by yourself. I got my self pretty stuck and it was getting dark. Had to leave the truck on the trail. Just reaching out to see if anyone is in the central city area and would like to help me get unstuck? I would be forever grateful. I'm heading back up tomorrow morning with some more tools to hopefully get myself out.
If you haven’t found someone yet, I’ll come do it today.

GMITCH

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
If you haven’t found someone yet, I’ll come do it today.
I'm on my way up there now. If you would like to help that would be awesome, I know it's a big ask.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I'm on my way up there now. If you would like to help that would be awesome, I know it's a big ask.
Not at all. Happy to help. Recoveries are fun.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase