First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey guys and girls. I was at the Canadian international autoshow yesterday and they had 4 Jeep Gladiators at it. I got some pictures but my phone was acting up and couldn’t get pictures of most of what I wanted. I’ll be going back later this week so if anyone wants pictures of anything let me know. These are the Gladiators they have at the show.

Red test mule (no badging on it) auto, black leather, rolled up tonneau cover. Can’t get inside this one as it’s on display behind a barrier.

Red Rubicon Gladiator, Manual trans, black leather , also can not get into this one as it’s on a display

Black Rubicon, auto, saddle interior, painted bed(no bedlner), no top on it. I can get in this, and take pictures of anything you guys want.

Silver overland, auto, black cloth interior, rear hardtop on. Bedliner.

If anyone has any picture request I’ll be heading back either tomorrow or on the weekend.

These are the few pictures I got before my phone wouldn’t work properly.

A633232B-74C7-4F21-BEF1-F265E26CF1B3.jpeg

E832BCED-8AAA-4324-B832-94DCC41C89EC.jpeg
Sponsored

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Yes, we have seen pictures of Rubi’s and overlanders up the ying yang, if there are some sports or sport s. Go for it !

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Hey guys and girls. I was at the Canadian international autoshow yesterday and they had 4 Jeep Gladiators at it. I got some pictures but my phone was acting up and couldn’t get pictures of most of what I wanted. I’ll be going back later this week so if anyone wants pictures of anything let me know. These are the Gladiators they have at the show.

Red test mule (no badging on it) auto, black leather, rolled up tonneau cover. Can’t get inside this one as it’s on display behind a barrier.

Red Rubicon Gladiator, Manual trans, black leather , also can not get into this one as it’s on a display

Black Rubicon, auto, saddle interior, painted bed(no bedlner), no top on it. I can get in this, and take pictures of anything you guys want.

Silver overland, auto, black cloth interior, rear hardtop on. Bedliner.

If anyone has any picture request I’ll be heading back either tomorrow or on the weekend.

These are the few pictures I got before my phone wouldn’t work properly.

A633232B-74C7-4F21-BEF1-F265E26CF1B3.jpeg

E832BCED-8AAA-4324-B832-94DCC41C89EC.jpeg
Anything you might get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for thinking about the rest of us who cannot get to a show.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I fully agree with propkillr. If you see any Sport or Sport S then please get pictures of those. Like to see their wheels. Any if any have the hard trifold tonneau cover on them then I would like to see that. Also love to know if they use the trail rail system to hold down the hard tonneau cover. Also love to see rear bumper and trailer hitch pictures. Thanks much.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’ll see if I can get pictures of rear bumper and hitch area. I’ll see if I can get some of the Rubicon as well as the Overland.

Unfortunately the have no Sport models at the show. Only one had a tonneau cover and it was rolled up with an ATV in it. It’s on a Display but I’ll see if I can get closer to it to see how it is attached.

I fully agree with propkillr. If you see any Sport or Sport S then please get pictures of those. Like to see their wheels. Any if any have the hard trifold tonneau cover on them then I would like to see that. Also love to know if they use the trail rail system to hold down the hard tonneau cover. Also love to see rear bumper and trailer hitch pictures. Thanks much.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
No problem. It was my first time seeing a cloth interior optioned Gladiator and a Saddle interior Gladiator. I know people will be interested in those so I’ll try and get picture of that.

Anything you might get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for thinking about the rest of us who cannot get to a show.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Judging by these pictures, the tonneau doesn't require the trail rail. Looks like something attaches to the plastic rail toppers.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
5526F2EA-B40D-41A9-AF41-9116C5847914.jpeg
Yes I fully agree with you Jeepers!. There is a clip thing on the rear side that I think holds the folding tonneau cover open so you leave about 10 to 12 inches of it open while the rest of the bed is covered. I saw someone demonstrate that in one of the videos, may have been Mark Allen from Jeep. Am fairly certain that the rolling fabric tonneau does not require the trail rail system. Don’t see a trail rail system on this truck. I circled the clip thing in this picture. I am wanting a hard trifold tonneau cover. Love to see that if anyone ever sees one.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
4EC61579-6CBD-49FD-8E30-DCADF1B34929.png
And for everyone’s info Mopar now lists many of the items that they will have for the Gladiator. See site shown on the top of this picture:

blog.mopar.com

Hard tonneau is listed. And I may add the Katzkin leather seats to a Sport model.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
C6347177-F200-4916-9F36-E1DF2ECF0DD5.png
82F9D8BA-FA9E-4FAD-91CC-A052869F2E6C.png
Oh and one last thing. They have signs by the Gladiators telling you what options and accessories they have and what the seat color is. Would be great to post good pictures of those signs so everyone will know. This is what they look like. I got this from a video and it’s hard to read. Thanks

Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I have a kinda weird request if you're still planning on going back. If you went today, then... d'oh.

I was wondering how much space is behind the 40 split rear seat, both when it's up and down.

2020-Jeep-Gladiator-interior-detail-13.jpg

(click to embiggen)

Over there on the right where the storage net is. Do you think an ARB twin compressor would fit back there?

And yes, I'm getting ahead of myself.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I have a kinda weird request if you're still planning on going back. If you went today, then... d'oh.

I was wondering how much space is behind the 40 split rear seat, both when it's up and down.

(click to embiggen)

Over there on the right where the storage net is. Do you think an ARB twin compressor would fit back there?

Sooooo.... if you dont have the speaker of the woofer, would the whole back area be netted storage?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
No problem. It was my first time seeing a cloth interior optioned Gladiator and a Saddle interior Gladiator. I know people will be interested in those so I’ll try and get picture of that.
If you can, please describe or compare the "cloth". Rain, wind, sun, dog hair, is this best ever quality? Etc. Thanks!

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
No problem man. Haven’t gone back yet but I’ll take a picture, if I recall correctly there is a fair amount of room lower down behind the seat. The upper portion comes to latch at the top

(click to embiggen)

Sponsored