Sponsored

Walk-around of a Gladiator with the launch edition wheels!

Sponsored

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
Wonder if the LE comes with rusty brake discs too... :)
No kidding lol. Holy crap that’s awful. Black wheels make it that much worse too. That’s a recall in the works already.

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
No kidding lol. Holy crap that’s awful. Black wheels make it that much worse too. That’s a recall in the works already.
Finally... I was not attracted by solid steel wheels as in the Wayout concept but I think I’m changing my mind... hiding that rust...

How they say it? What you can’t see can’t hurt you?

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Every cars brake discs look like that after a rain a day later before you drive it, You just cant see them on all cars. One tap on the brakes and theyre silver again.

Sponsored

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
Every cars brake discs look like that after a rain a day later before you drive it, You just cant see them on all cars. One tap on the brakes and theyre silver again.
Just to make sure I went and looked at my fiancé’s corolla brakes....hers look nothing like that lol. I also went and looked at mine...mine look nothing Ike that. We have used vehicles so maybe you only get serious surface rust on new vehicles?

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
If this Gladiator has been siting out there and hasn't moved for a good while, the brakes will get a film of rust on them. Now if it has been driven with the brakes being used and they rust up quickly then there may be a problem.

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
If this Gladiator has been siting out there and hasn't moved for a good while, the brakes will get a film of rust on them. Now if it has been driven with the brakes being used and they rust up quickly then there may be a problem.
I actually have a picture of that vehicle sitting in the same spot that I saved to my phone on March 18th. So it has been sitting there close to a month at a minimum. Can’t tell for sure if it has been driven during that time though.

A5789579-F776-4A51-B96C-671AF7704D01.jpeg