Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
There are definitely first to the Gladiator game however they are very overpriced. I rather wait a bit and get something more more cost efficient.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
There are definitely first to the Gladiator game however they are very overpriced. I rather wait a bit and get something more more cost efficient.
For someone who doesn't know what he's looking at, can anyone explain the stages? That's a whole lotta moolah for a stage 4 "Plus" kit. It better make me a cup of coffee and rub my feet when I get in the car for that price.

kyleking777

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKRU
For someone who doesn't know what he's looking at, can anyone explain the stages? That's a whole lotta moolah for a stage 4 "Plus" kit. It better make me a cup of coffee and rub my feet when I get in the car for that price.
Enforcer: Lift Name
Overland: Comes with Control arm drop set (improves ride giving a flatter lower control arm angle)
Stage 1: Standard lift, No Control Arms
Stage 2: Stage 1 + Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms
Stage 3: Stage 2 + rear upper adjustable control arms
Stage 4: Comes with all 8 control arms
Plus: comes with front and rear adjustable track bars.

If someone could help me understand....

What would make someone chose each stage.

I will never see rocks. Mostly a mall crawler with occasional mud/sand.

I want to just go ahead and put on the stage 4 overland plus, but if i can get away with a stage 2 or 3 version, ill take that route.

@Carlton , as a fellow 40" tire runner. Whats your opinion?

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Honestly for what you are doing a stage one would work out well. In the end many are looking to squeeze out maximum articulation, travel, and adjustability.

Honestly they even have one above that as well that gives the most as a coilover Kit, long arm and can add hydraulic bump stops as well. Forgot the exact amount but if so remember give you right st 15” of wheel travel. Which is impressive to say the least. Think being able to put one tire at a 6’ person head and the other on the ground. Now that said with what you are doing you honestly wouldn’t see much gain from going up in the Kits as you’ll be doing sand and mud with most driving on road. If you start at stage one though if your needs change you could always add to the kit as well.
Sponsored