Sponsored

Georgia

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
Haven't got my truck, yet, but I'm in Locust Grove and planning on buying one soon. I was at Jeepfest all weekend in my JLU.
@steveale , did you have any problems on any of the trails with the vehicle length?
No issues. A couple of places you have to swing a little wide (kind of like pulling a trailer). I did easy, moderate and difficult. Did not do the extreme trails.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ThomFoolery

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I didn't do the extreme ones either, only easy and moderate and had no problems navigating them. I'll post some pics/vids later. @steveale I believe that was you I waved at and said hi while leaving Home Base to go trail riding once on Sat? I had the black Rubicon pictured in my avatar. Hope you had as much fun as we did!

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I didn't do the extreme ones either, only easy and moderate and had no problems navigating them. I'll post some pics/vids later. @steveale I believe that was you I waved at and said hi while leaving Home Base to go trail riding once on Sat? I had the black Rubicon pictured in my avatar. Hope you had as much fun as we did!
I don’t recall. There was another guy there with an identical silver LE, might have been him.

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Did any one do Beasley Knob?

OP
OP
ThomFoolery

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
Couple of Jeepfest Pics

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
So I am planning a trip down to the Gulches in SC the weekend of September 27-29.

Details are still being worked out but we will definitely be wheeling at least on Saturday September 28th and plan to camp out that night. Not everyone has to camp out. There is also a Jeep event that weekend in Easley that some may attend.

Please let me know if anyone is even a maybe for this so I can start getting things planned and get the camping sites reserved.

Links below:

https://www.gulchesorvpark.com/

https://southernjeepfestival.com/

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did any one do Beasley Knob?
I did Beasley Knob this weekend. It had rained the night before and there was a bit of surface slick on the clay. I went in at the south entrance on trail 93A. I went past the intersection and started down 93D but my wife started taking a bite out of the seat so I made a 25 point turn at the first opportunity and exited the way I came. If it had been dry we might have continued but the slickness caused a LOT of lateral sliding on very narrow trails. I did not want to rip a fender off so I decided to try it another day, perhaps once I have a dent or scrape in it already.

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I did Beasley Knob this weekend. It had rained the night before and there was a bit of surface slick on the clay. I went in at the south entrance on trail 93A. I went past the intersection and started down 93D but my wife started taking a bite out of the seat so I made a 25 point turn at the first opportunity and exited the way I came. If it had been dry we might have continued but the slickness caused a LOT of lateral sliding on very narrow trails. I did not want to rip a fender off so I decided to try it another day, perhaps once I have a dent or scrape in it already.

Post videos/pics

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Post videos/pics
My copilot was so stressed she never pulled out the phone....LOL. I'm going back so I will get some next trip. It's about 1 hour drive from my house.

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
My copilot was so stressed she never pulled out the phone....LOL. I'm going back so I will get some next trip. It's about 1 hour drive from my house.
Lmao!!! I completely understand... mine was freaking out. This is my favorite part you really can’t see the pitch to much because of the angle but you get the idea

E0D52A36-10B9-4191-B6B8-230F89ACAC8E.jpeg

Sponsored

ATLTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Random question: I have had my JT since June, it's paid off but I haven't received the title yet. Anyone else running into this issue? When I look online it shows my title as pending...

upload_2020-1-3_12-9-13.png

SFBayArea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
NC made their own sub category so we should too. Let’s post meet ups, gatherings, events, trail rides and whatever else you can think of.

This weekend(8/3 & 8/4) the 4WP Jeep & Truck Fest is going on at the Cobb County Galleria. I went yesterday, there’s some great deals!

https://cobbgalleria.com/events/4-wheel-parts-truck-and-jeep-fest-2019/

Also a bunch(about 20-30) Jeeps went to see Hobbs & Shaw at the Starlite Drive In. I was the only Gladiator so we need more next time!

Hi guys, I am moving from Northern CA to Alpharetta, GA in a month. I was wondering if there are trails like Rubicon difficulty around 3 hours of drive from Atlanta area?
Would love to join you guys on rides when I am finally out of CA.

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
Hi guys, I am moving from Northern CA to Alpharetta, GA in a month. I was wondering if there are trails like Rubicon difficulty around 3 hours of drive from Atlanta area?
Would love to join you guys on rides when I am finally out of CA.
You must be close to moving by now.

Alpharetta is a great city. I'm just north of there in Cumming.

I don't know about a Rubicon comparison, but there are definitely some extreme trails.

My nephew runs an XJ and is on trails every weekend. Let me get a resource for you and I'll circle back.

SFBayArea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
You must be close to moving by now.

Alpharetta is a great city. I'm just north of there in Cumming.

I don't know about a Rubicon comparison, but there are definitely some extreme trails.

My nephew runs an XJ and is on trails every weekend. Let me get a resource for you and I'll circle back.
Thank you and YES, this Monday 6/22 I am starting the drive trip to Alpharetta and should be there by 6/25.
Would be glad to meet fellow Jeepers.

Sikorsky

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Bright White
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hello All;
New to the forum, would like your advise on who your Jeep mechanic for lifts and say re-gearing. I live in the Cumming area and new to the Jeep community. Don't know of good and reputable Jeep mechanics here. Appreciate your help!
Sponsored