Sponsored

Georgia

SFBayArea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Hello All;
New to the forum, would like your advise on who your Jeep mechanic for lifts and say re-gearing. I live in the Cumming area and new to the Jeep community. Don't know of good and reputable Jeep mechanics here. Appreciate your help!
I am in Alparetta, moved here 3 weeks ago from the west coast. I too would like to know and do the same
Sponsored

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
I'm just west in Canton. I've lived here my whole life and can't answer that question because I have always done my own wrenching, but gears is not something I plan to tackle myself so I look forward to the replies.

ckoyola

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1999 Cherokee XJ, 1977 L82 Corvette
I am in Alparetta, moved here 3 weeks ago from the west coast. I too would like to know and do the same
Fortec is a great locally owned shop in Roswell (close to Cumming/Alpharetta). All mechanics are fellow Jeepers including the owner. They also organize events and rides from time to time....

https://fortec4x4.com/ 770-642-7260

SFBayArea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Fortec is a great locally owned shop in Roswell (close to Cumming/Alpharetta). All mechanics are fellow Jeepers including the owner. They also organize events and rides from time to time....

https://fortec4x4.com/ 770-642-7260
Just called them, they maybe a good shop, but $1100 for Clayton 2.5" kit installation and $2,400 for 4.88 gears on Rubicon a bit too much.

ckoyola

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just called them, they maybe a good shop, but $1100 for Clayton 2.5" kit installation and $2,400 for 4.88 gears on Rubicon a bit too much.
Try 4 Wheel Parts in Norcross--its not as far away as it sounds. Talk to Mitch or Charles. They have done some work for me as well (and a couple of friends of mine) and sometimes are less expensive.

Sponsored

G8R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon-solid white
Occupation
Medical Devices
I just relocated to Douglasville from Denver (with a partial 1 year layover in Memphis). We just fully moved and are settled in and unpacking. After driving multiple trips between Denver and Atlanta I am in desperate need of routine maintenance and diff/t-case fluid changes. I hate doing these things myself so am looking for any recommends near west Atlanta or within 40 miles.

SFBayArea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
I just relocated to Douglasville from Denver (with a partial 1 year layover in Memphis). We just fully moved and are settled in and unpacking. After driving multiple trips between Denver and Atlanta I am in desperate need of routine maintenance and diff/t-case fluid changes. I hate doing these things myself so am looking for any recommends near west Atlanta or within 40 miles.
4Wheel parts would be your best bet.

ckoyola

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got a quote from 4wheel parts that was 30% cheaper than Fortec. Getting my lift and new tires/rims installed on the 16th. After that, I'm ready to hit the trails!
Glad it worked out. 4WP did the lift on my son's XJ and he tweaked it diving in a mud pit and they fixed it fast and inexpensive (thank goodness for his wallet)! Hit up the thread when you are ready to hit the trails and maybe we can all meet up!

ATLTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
I got a quote from 4wheel parts that was 30% cheaper than Fortec. Getting my lift and new tires/rims installed on the 16th. After that, I'm ready to hit the trails!
So... did you like 4WP? Also, do you have pictures of your lift and new shoes? I'm adding a lift on black Friday. No new wheels and tires for now

Sponsored

Browning

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
State Farm Agent
Jeep Gladiator Georgia '' (2)

I love this idea. I'm in Cartersville. Looking forward to meeting more Gladiator owners in the area.

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
Did the Mopar lift, Methods, and 35s. Love the look. Ordered Steering Smarts components that should arrive today. Hopefully we can get them installed soon. Always have to wait on my brothers schedule to get access to his shop and expertise.

20201016_164613.jpg