Georgia

ChopCityATL

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
So... did you like 4WP? Also, do you have pictures of your lift and new shoes? I'm adding a lift on black Friday. No new wheels and tires for now
Yeah, man...got it done in early December. 4WP opened the boxes of rims and 2 were scratched (I should have checked all 4 before I went in). They called me right away and told me to send them back so I had to wait for the new rims to be delivered. Otherwise, in and out in a day and I love it!

3" Rubicon lift
35x12.50 BF Goodrich KO2
20" MotoMetal rims

edit: kind of wish I'd put 37's on it, but still love this look!

Jeep Gladiator Georgia Gladiator
Sponsored

Saltymedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Sport Eco-d
Occupation
Retired Fire-Medic
Yeah, man...got it done in early December. 4WP opened the boxes of rims and 2 were scratched (I should have checked all 4 before I went in). They called me right away and told me to send them back so I had to wait for the new rims to be delivered. Otherwise, in and out in a day and I love it!

3" Rubicon lift
35x12.50 BF Goodrich KO2
20" MotoMetal rims

edit: kind of wish I'd put 37's on it, but still love this look!

Jeep Gladiator Georgia Gladiator
How's that R.E. lift? The reason I ask is I bought one several years ago and swore I'd never buy another because it was the stiffest ride I'd ever gotten with a lift kit. I see they have new progressive springs for the JT but I'm still not quite ready to trust that they're improved. What's your opinion of it?

Also, the 35's look good!

Saltymedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire-Medic
Anyone going to Caffeine and Octane Sunday? I got into the Jeep section in the Center Lot...

https://www.caffeineandoctane.com/
Didn't see the Jeep section, noticed you're either Porsche, classic or car club in order to show... I say we all join up as "car club" and totally take over the show! 😜🤣🤙

Gahill2

First Name
Hill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Didn't see the Jeep section, noticed you're either Porsche, classic or car club in order to show... I say we all join up as "car club" and totally take over the show! 😜🤣🤙
Ha

Jeeps are a feature this month...kinda like Broncos were a few back. You had to apply and send pics for the center lot. I’m sure they’ll be some over in the club section. I know of me and one other gladiator for sure that got into the center lot.

Sponsored

Saltymedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire-Medic
Ha

Jeeps are a feature this month...kinda like Broncos were a few back. You had to apply and send pics for the center lot. I’m sure they’ll be some over in the club section. I know of me and one other gladiator for sure that got into the center lot.
I'm pretty sure my family will have to go to the show. Will have to check if wifey works otherwise it'll be me and mini-me going.

I don't know about showing since it's my first time to that show and my Glad hasn't even had it's first mod yet.

Gahill2

First Name
Hill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm pretty sure my family will have to go to the show. Will have to check if wifey works otherwise it'll be me and mini-me going.

I don't know about showing since it's my first time to that show and my Glad hasn't even had it's first mod yet.
parking in the spectator section is nice because you can leave when you want....I’m locked in until 11....

lobelsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Gator
Heading down at 8.
Gator, Metalcloak, 37's.

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
Leaving at 8? Things really have changed. I remember when I took my car there and it was in Alpharetta. If you didn't get there by 630 or so, you weren't parking in the main lot.

Saltymedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire-Medic
We were there.

It was the first time I've been. Didn't realize it would be that big of an event!

The Gladiator's all looked pretty tight.

PXL_20210103_153029397.jpg

PXL_20210103_152828729.jpg

PXL_20210103_153310531.jpg

Sponsored

Gahill2

First Name
Hill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
We were there.

It was the first time I've been. Didn't realize it would be that big of an event!

The Gladiator's all looked pretty tight.

Jeep Gladiator Georgia PXL_20210103_151857549

Cool pics....I unfortunately ended up not being able to make it.

ChopCityATL

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
How's that R.E. lift? The reason I ask is I bought one several years ago and swore I'd never buy another because it was the stiffest ride I'd ever gotten with a lift kit. I see they have new progressive springs for the JT but I'm still not quite ready to trust that they're improved. What's your opinion of it?

Also, the 35's look good!
Thanks man...it's slightly stiffer than the stock ride, but I really don't notice it at all. Definitely worth it!

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
I thought this was the Georgia thread but it sounds like it's the Atlanta thread. I'm in Augusta. Is anyone from anywhere except around Atlanta? :)

20210101_170542.jpg

Binford

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Overland High Altitude, mine looks very similar!
Sponsored